2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's gold. :lol:

The Boozer signing was about as clear as Mitch could be without just tweeting it out himself.

"We're signing Carlos Boozer, cuz we need our pick back" Regards, Mitch. :smokin

I actually enjoyed that article....

We are tanking...No way around it. You don't throw that talent together, give everybody 1 to 2 year deals and really think you are trying to win a championship.

tanking for who? andrew luck? dont get it. maybe tho. i mean, this rebuild is gonna time. LA is LAST to reload and retool. it takes time to develop, just dont wanna see us as the Wolves or 76ers.

I actually enjoyed that article....

We are tanking...No way around it. You don't throw that talent together, give everybody 1 to 2 year deals and really think you are trying to win a championship.

I guess what I meant was, LA was playing chain reaction. If they landed someone, itd be different. But they didnt, and they have no choice but to sign guys enough to please fans for the time being. I just do not agree with the deliberate idea that teams tank, or should tank.

I guess what I meant was, LA was playing chain reaction. If they landed someone, itd be different. But they didnt, and they have no choice but to sign guys enough to please fans for the time being. I just do not agree with the deliberate idea that teams tank, or should tank.

I agree with you. We aren't the 76'ers by any means. But I think once they knew Bron and Melo weren't coming they threw something together.

We are tanking...without trying to tank.

tanking for who? andrew luck? dont get it. maybe tho. i mean, this rebuild is gonna time. LA is LAST to reload and retool. it takes time to develop, just dont wanna see us as the Wolves or 76ers.

I mean, it's been said, detailed, explained, drawn out, argued, for the past 18 months in here. How are you still unsure what the goal/plan is? :lol:

2016 is when we expect to be back up and running. It's November 2014 right now. By July, 2016, we should be in much, MUCH better shape.

This season, believe it or not, will help towards that goal.

You dont bring in veterans if you're trying to tank. ( Lin, Boozer)

You bring in a rookie head coach if youre trying to tank.

You dont bring back guys from last year (on 1yr. deals) and have that continuity this year. You bring in a NEW batch of former first round rejects and undrafted rookies if youre trying to tank.

This is a top 5 pick team ;
K.Marshall
Kobe
Wes
Randle
Sacre
......Then Kobe asks for a trade midseason, collect "assets". :lol:

Boom! Tanking Champions 2014-2015

If this current team is Mitch's idea of "Tanking" then he should be fired.

I agree it's a slow rebuild but nowhere close to the tanking talk in the article.

You dont bring in veterans if you're trying to tank. ( Lin, Boozer)

You bring in a rookie head coach if youre trying to tank.

You dont bring back guys from last year (on 1yr. deals) and have that continuity this year. You bring in a NEW batch of former first round rejects and undrafted rookies if youre trying to tank.

This is a top 5 pick team ;
K.Marshall
Kobe
Wes
Randle
Sacre
......Then Kobe asks for a trade midseason, collect "assets". :lol:

Boom! Tanking Champions 2014-2015

If this current team is Mitch's idea of "Tanking" then he should be fired.

I agree it's a slow rebuild but nowhere close to the tanking talk in the article.

Well, Lin brought a pick with him, which is why he was brought in, and Boozer is terrible, as the article showed in depth.

And we are 0-4 to start, with the absolute worst defense in the NBA (by a MILE), and the coach he brought in is historically bad at defense (as the article noted) and NOW, he wants to go against the grain with his offense, and make it below average with low 3 pointers. :lol:

Add that all up, that's a great way to tank. Fool everyone into thinking he's trying, when he's really not.

If Boozer gets hurt, we might start winning games. We need a full 82 from Booz this season. :smokin :lol:

miss our winning days
frown.gif

You keep saying you heard it here first.

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon? :wow:
The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm? :nerd:

Checks thread title

:smh:

But you stay playing the victim role.......talkin bout I just be mindin my business :lol:

Stop trying to kill people's optimism if he wanna predict a victory every game that's his god giver right as a Laket fan.

#RootHowYouWannaRoot

# NeverForget

Well, Lin brought a pick with him, which is why he was brought in, and Boozer is terrible, as the article showed in depth.

And we are 0-4 to start, with the absolute worst defense in the NBA (by a MILE), and the coach he brought in is historically bad at defense (as the article noted) and NOW, he wants to go against the grain with his offense, and make it below average with low 3 pointers. :lol:

Add that all up, that's a great way to tank. Fool everyone into thinking he's trying, when he's really not.

If Boozer gets hurt, we might start winning games. We need a full 82 from Booz this season. :smokin :lol:

True Lin and Booz hasnt shown any impact so far.

But If i was on team tank i would rather give the keys to Clarkson/Randle than Lin/Booz.

More "I have no idea what im doing-the game is too fast-it's my rookie year " mistakes = more L :lol:

You keep saying you heard it here first.

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon? :wow:
The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm? :nerd:

Checks thread title

:smh:

But you stay playing the victim role.......talkin bout I just be mindin my business :lol:

Stop trying to kill people's optimism if he wanna predict a victory every game that's his god giver right as a Laket fan.

#RootHowYouWannaRoot

# NeverForget

Read my quote again.

Look up Darth DNZY(???). I think DNZY.

Read my quote again.

Learn what humor is. Shut the God damn hell up about being a victim.

Darth used to use reverse jinxes when we were winning, I asked if that is what he is going for. Stop chasing my tail with your bull ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom