2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe gon shoot his way out. We already know that. No need to cry about it now. If he's on a team with bums he don't trust he's gonna shoot. He's been saying Lin needs to step up and be more aggressive but Lin ain't built like that.
How you name like 10 MVP candidates. :lol:

In his defense we are only 5 games into the season so a wider margin of players can be considered it's way too early to start narrowing it down

Last edited:
He could've just said Klay Thompson and Anthony Davis as early MVP but instead named every All-Star including Kobe :lol:

There's no defending him man. He listed out like 10 teams to make the west playoffs last year and forgot about OKC

Magic tweets like,

"my favorite soda is Mountain Dew, but I also love Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up, Root Beer, Orange Crush, Squirt, all the diet's, and all the genaric flavors from Safeway, Albertsons, Walmart, Winco, Costco, and gas stations.

But I don't drink that much soda really."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"i loved that 1988 lakers championship team, some of my favorite teammates on that team were: byron scott, james worthy, ac green, kareem. mychal thompson, mike cooper, rambis, wes matthews, mike smrek, wilt wagner. oh and how could i forget tony campbell, ray tolbert, billy thompson and jeff lamp!!"

Dude is a goddamn cash cow though. King of LA. Would love if he and an ownership group tried to take over the lakers.
The Buss family will probably never sell the the team...

think i read somewhere that he wanted a bigger stake in the team but the Buss family wouldnt sell any more of it, thus he sold his share ( to a dr iirc) and then later went on to join the group that eventually bought the Dodgers.

there was word of him buying in on the Pistons too, 

Few things:

1. All the stupid stuff Magic says makes me want to drop him on every list ever for NBA players. That's how bad he is. It makes John Starks look like a damn Rhode Scholar
2. Kobe's contract is a small part of why we are where we are. Certainly isn't a big reason. A big reason is the Front Office tanked the offseason when LeBron was out, and when Melo took the money. They could have certainly built a team with Kobe's contract that either gets the 6-7-8 seed, or falls out in the last few weeks. Instead they brought back low cost and returning players that look competitive, but won't be.
3. Kobe Ball is the only way this team wins games against superior teams. We have no 2nd, no 3rd option for offense. No defense. Only way is Kobe trying to force the issue. Which under normal circumstances, you don't want anyone to do, but this team isn't normal circumstance.

4. There's a interesting strategy for 2016 (playing around with the numbers) that could yield 2 Max Players with Randle, 2015 Top 5 pick, Nick Young, Ryan Kelly, Jordan Clarkson, AND Kobe, and still have $12mil to spend. I'm of a different mind that brings Kobe back if he is 1. At least half of this current contract 2. Shows he can still play, which he has so far.

Last edited:
ygZSd.gif

franc is about to hit 0-9 and he'll have to decide whether he is deron williams or kobe bryant

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is gold right here

I love Francs optimism but this had me dying

As far as Kobe getting all the blame for us stinking right now let those types have their fun, they've been waiting in the rafters for the Lakers fall from grace so they're coming out the wood works right now.

A hostage negotiator couldn't get thru to certain individuals on this board, it's all Kobe's fault we stink and oh yeah when he wins it's because of someone else :lol:

The Kobe hate wave is at it's highest since Shaq left, there's no stopping it just get the hell out the way.

Well, Phil is lookin out for Kobe :nerd:

@bomani_jones: and i get it. kobe's teammates aren't good. but most of them could score 39 on 37 shots. so don't give me that one.

@PhilJackson11: @bomani_jones you don't get it. Most players can't GET 10 shots
let alone 30+ shots. It takes a special athlete to get a good shot in NBA.

Edit, oh boy. This is gonna get fun for everyone.......

Kobe is 25 missed shots away from being the all time NBA leader in missed shots. That, is going to be fun to see all the dumb *** comments. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly all jokes aside who could score 39 on 37 shots on this laker team besides Kobe ?

I like Bomani I hope he was trolling with that one, isn't even close to being true.

I could see Swaggy doing it but he's out and still Bomani said MOST Os his teammates :smh:

The thing is he was a shot away from 40%, two from 42%, three from 45%.

So while 37.8% is terrible. When you are option #1 , 2 , 3 , 4 on offense. Your shooting % will suffer.

Also Melo just scored 18 points on 23 shots last night. Kyrie 9 points on 17 shots

Last edited:
Bomani gonna be just like the others, they gonna use this ONE game, (and then others like it later this year) to define Kobe's entire 20 year career. It's coming, this is only the start.

The funny part is, Kobe hit that 3, and it was a 2 point game in the final minute. It's no diff than that Toronto game we had no business winning in 2013. He pulled that one out, they couldn't say nothin.

This time, they got murked in the final minute on defense, and they can be loud as they want. *shrugs*

This is only the start. They ALL comin for him pretty soon. You could see it comin last year with Duncan and his 27 minutes a game, and they were sayin "he could play forever" while his teammates carried his *** and made him look like 99 Duncan, even tho he wasn't close to that.

Kobe's out here with garbage men, and they sayin he can't win without Shaq, Pau, etc. :lol:

Let Duncan play with Lin, Boozer, Wes, etc, and watch that work out with his 29 minutes a game self. But they can't hear me tho. *shrugs*

I just find today's headlines funny.

Lebron - Why didnt he shoot more in the 2nd half? Why didnt he take over?

Kobe - Why did he shoot 30+? why didnt he trust his teammates?

Like this is the first time we've seen them play :lol:

Excellent point.

Bomani gonna be just like the others, they gonna use this ONE game, (and then others like it later this year) to define Kobe's entire 20 year career. It's coming, this is only the start.

The funny part is, Kobe hit that 3, and it was a 2 point game in the final minute. It's no diff than that Toronto game we had no business winning in 2013. He pulled that one out, they couldn't say nothin.

This time, they got murked in the final minute on defense, and they can be loud as they want. *shrugs*

This is only the start. They ALL comin for him pretty soon. You could see it comin last year with Duncan and his 27 minutes a game, and they were sayin "he could play forever" while his teammates carried his *** and made him look like 99 Duncan, even tho he wasn't close to that.

Kobe's out here with garbage men, and they sayin he can't win without Shaq, Pau, etc. :lol:

Let Duncan play with Lin, Boozer, Wes, etc, and watch that work out with his 29 minutes a game self. But they can't hear me tho. *shrugs*

This post reminds me of the old CP , we miss you dog come back home :lol:

Seriously tho great post.

Let the media and haters talk, they can't take away the success with words it's in the books.

Same way they can't prop up other big forehead superstars who ain't gettin 5 rings no matter who they team up or backdoor from other teams.

:lol:

Man, I never left, I post like that every day, only I speak against my team/players/front office when they misstep, I gotta do it. I can't just blind myself to what's goin on. I know it makes me look like an *** hole all the time, but I can live with that, I have to be truthful at all times. Just how I am.

Laker fans just gotta hang in there thru this. They all gunnin for us, and they won't stop. The funny part is, when Kobe is gone, and the new gen rebuilds, and we become great again, they will praise us like no other. And we'll all be sittin there like (?????)

We went thru it in 05-07, and then suddenly, they loved us again when Pau came thru, and we were mighty again.

It will happen, 2016-17 or so, it will be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom