2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find today's headlines funny.

Lebron - Why didnt he shoot more in the 2nd half? Why didnt he take over?

Kobe - Why did he shoot 30+? why didnt he trust his teammates?

Like this is the first time we've seen them play :lol:

This...

Watching PTI same thing. Why Lebron? You should take over.

Why Kobe? Too many shots...should go to NY.

How long is the media gonna run with this Kobe to NY thing? The media dreams up so many trades....:smh:

I'm putting my bid in for the Wu generator , hook it up please I'm feeling left out over here and I love the Wutang clan

****, I still got my purple tape :lol:

Meh to Rondo.

Unless the lottery pick is a big, they should invest the free agency money into a big.

I'm putting my bid in for the Wu generator , hook it up please I'm feeling left out over here and I love the Wutang clan

****, I still got my purple tape
laugh.gif
sorry dude
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[quote name="Essential1"]The thing is he was a shot away from 40%, two from 42%, three from 45%.

So while 37.8% is terrible. When you are option #1 , 2 , 3 , 4 on offense. Your shooting % will suffer.

Also Melo just scored 18 points on 23 shots last night. Kyrie 9 points on 17 shots[/quote]But he wasn't 42%, 43%, or 45%. He was 37.8, which is, as you said, terrible.

And Melo will never experience success (Finals) until he has both an excellent coach and a dominant teammate to mask his ball dominance.

Same w/ Kyrie. And I've said it plenty. And been mocked. Meanwhile, in Cleveland... :lol:

The problem wasn't that Lebron wasn't there; the problem was that a ball dominator was, and still is.

Both he and Melo need someone to come in and make winning possible despite them, so we can all pretend it was because of them instead of despite them.

Last edited:
Think you're being a bit harsh Ska, how about someone who compliments their skillset instead of acting like the team has to win despite them.

Plenty of dudes aren't ball dominant but still ain't won ****.

Theres ball dominant guys who have won besides Jordan and Kobe

Wade, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Iverson and Malone were all very ball dominant and won pretty big

Lebron and McGrady were really ball dominant and carried teams to winning records

Last edited:
What up Lakers fans!

Quick question.. will be down that way in a few weeks and plan on catching
my Grizzlies play on the 26th, first time at Staples Center... is the
"Premier" seating good?

See some tickets on stubhub in Premier, row 7 for like 90 bucks.

let me know, thx!

[quote name="sea manup"]When's the last time a top tier pass first pg won anything of value?[/quote]Nash, WCF + MVPs?

Stockton, back to back Finals?

Why? Is that in defense of Kyrie?

Because while you're drumming up something to discredit both of those answers, let me know when was the last time a top tier shoot first PG accomplished anything significant.

Melo followed his **** show with a **** fest.... 20 shots, 12 points :lol:

On the other hand... Josh Smith 2-17

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom