2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the worst NBA shooting guard I've ever seen drafted (Wayne) actually made our roster makes me want to give up on being a basketball fan.

What on Gods earth could any GM or Owner see in Ellington that makes him worthy of a contract?

Tell me please
One thing he does well as a basketball player for our team besides help the tank.

Jesus Christ.
I'm out :smh:

LTB don't believe what they are saying 
embarassed.gif

The fact that the worst NBA shooting guard I've ever seen drafted (Wayne) actually made our roster makes me want to give up on being a basketball fan.

What on Gods earth could any GM or Owner see in Ellington that makes him worthy of a contract?

Tell me please
One thing he does well as a basketball player for our team besides help the tank.

Jesus Christ.
I'm out
mean.gif
He's a body.

He's like the person at the park playing catch with his homeboys near the basketball court and the players badly need a 10th dude to run full court. He is the person they call upon to be the 10th guy even if he has never played basketball before. That to me, is Wayne Ellington.

When Swaggy returns, they should waive Ellington and bring Roscoe back. Wes is the only true SF anyways.

Jeanie Buss: "They (referring to Mitch and Jimmy) have assured me that they will have the team back into contention for a championship within 3 years, this being year 1 of 3 seasons."

Man, I'm still disappointed Morris didn't develop more. :smh:

He was billed as a playmaking PG coming out of Michigan, and we literally saw nothing of the sort as a Laker. But with second rounders, it's a crap shoot. At least Mitch has redeemed himself lately with Sacre, Kelly and possibly Clarkson.

Last edited:
Who's participating in the fantasy league and what're you guys team names ?

It's fairly easy to spot my team :lol:

Sources: Stalling contract talks between Thompson, Warriors causing frustration

Klay Thompson's camp is frustrated that the Golden State Warriors haven't offered a maximum contract in their ongoing extension talks with Friday's deadline nearing, sources told Yahoo Sports.

Thompson is seeking a maximum deal paying upward of $15 million per season, a source said. The Warriors have improved their offer to get in the vicinity but have not offered a full maximum contract, sources said.

If Thompson and the Warriors do not come to terms on an extension by the Halloween deadline, he will be a restricted free agent next summer.
Warriors owner Joe Lacob has yet to become comfortable offering a maximum extension, sources said. A source close to Thompson said any offer shy of a max would be "absurd" considering his improvement and the influx of money to come to NBA teams from the next television contract.

Thompson averaged 18.4 points, 2.8 3-pointers, 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game last season and also has a reputation as a strong defender. He helped his stock with a strong performance for the gold-medal winning USA Basketball team during the 2014 World Cup in Spain. Thompson is slated to make $3 million this season.

The Minnesota Timberwolves had strong interest in acquiring Thompson in a trade for Kevin Love before dealing him to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but the Warriors wouldn't budge.

"As far as contract stuff, I try not to worry about it, because then it will affect your game," Thompson told reporters on Friday. "I'll just go out there and do what I do, and I know it will take care of itself."
Link

710 always talks about how Klay would jump at the chance to be a Laker. :lol: :nerd:

This place has gotten so unbearable. Is this even a Laker fan thread anymore??

Will we make it to the playoffs?? Mayne not. But the team has looked decent the last 3 preseason do games. Randle looks like he is putting some things together. The defensive rotations def look 100000x better than anything last year. And the players look like they are actually buying in to B. Scott's system.
Not to mention we shot pretty well from 3 last game.

Will that translate to any kind of substantial victory???...no cuz we don't have the talent. But my God people did you forget how to be fans??? Like when the team actually does good be happy and point it out....no?? Ok.

Rant over. Continue to whatever the hell kinda thread this is.

The tone of the thread won't change if you rant and be out, that's you too L2B.

Let your voice be heard on a regular basis if u want things to change.

Your post was appreciated tho....repped.

:lol: :lol:

Same dudes complaining, no one is even saying anything in here.

You guys are whining and crying about tone of a thread. And all we have in here is discussion, good, and bad. That's it. Discussion. About the Lakers.

Exactly what should be happening in here.

So what's the problem?

There is really nothing to cheer about except for Clarkson and Randle's development. Oh yeah, and R. Kelly too. That is all...

You can cheer for Ronnie Price if you want, but that's on you  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom