2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes based gawd to Klay pls. Him and DeAndre and I'll be satisfied for next summer.

Stop whining and crying but yeah root how you wanna root ?

Does that make a lotta sense ?

I'm really trying to be diplomatic in here......seriously.

How does me telling a fellow laker fan to speak up if he doesn't like the tone of a thread = whining and crying ?

Nothing wrong with what I said......at all.

Yes based gawd to Klay pls. Him and DeAndre and I'll be satisfied for next summer.
Man...that would be nice

with a Top 5 pick too
smokin.gif

Jordan
Randle
Klay
Kobe
Mudiay

*Drools*

*Returns to the reality of Boozer and Price this year*

Chances are he'll never play another NBA minute. There's a chance he won't even exit the grand stage as a Laker because, as club sources indicate, management plans to at least explore its options to turn Nash's $9.7 million expiring contract into something useful between now and the February trade deadline.
Link

From Nash stan fan, Marc Stein.

Not going to lie, I'm not sold on either Klay or Deandre being championship pedigree.

Say a couple years ago, the Heat had Deandre instead of Birdman. Not sure the Heat win.

Same w/ Klay and, say, Mike Miller. Where Mike Miller and Birdman are more productive than exciting, I think Klay and Deandre fit that very common description 'more exciting than productive.'

I know, I know: flame suit activated. I'm curious to see Klay away from Steph. I don't think it will be pretty, and I hope it's not with us that I get proven right (meaning, if I do get proven right and it's not pretty when he is eventually separated from Steph, I hope it's not w/ us... OOORRRR... if he is separated from Steph and he's still spectacular, then I'm wrong, so... awesome).

Same w/ Deandre away from CP3.

Klay AND DeAndre, with Randle and whatever other picks we may have, Clarkson, etc is a nice start, but would still need a bigger piece to be in the hunt.

I wouldn't hate that start tho. And with luck, maybe it would be enough to attract that bigger fish.

That, and all the money we'd pay that fish. :lol:

Nah, bruh, it's gonna be rough.

Outside of Kobe, our veteran leadership is Swaggy & Boozer & Lin. That's bad. :\

My main interest this season is watching Randle develop.

But it's going to be rough. I don't want that, but it is what it is.

Look at the teams we will be hypothetically competing with for a playoff spot. Who are the veteran leaders for the Rockets? The pelicans? Phoenix? Dallas?

Who ska?

who?

do you guys think klay and kd would be effective on a team together while limiting their 3pt attempts to under 10 a game? 

One thing I noticed watching Randle's highlights, as the Preseason went on, he was taking more attempts and doing pretty well from 18 feet (there was a youtube video of every game, but once it got to the Kings game, it was like 1/10 of the window :lol: )

And you could see him just being decent from there helps. It actually makes him almost unguaradable. I.e. Reggie Evans at 0:40. He has to respect the shot, so on a pump fake he leaves his feet just for a second, Randle who is of superior quickness to almost every PF, has an easy drive at that point. The Derrick Williams play at 1:30, Derrick Williams back peddles, and gets flat footed, and gives so much space Randle has an easy shot from top of the key.

Even if you look at the play before the Derrick Williams play starting at 1:14. Cousins hedges when his teammate misplays Randle showing a pick. Gets a lot of space, and ball is kicked to Randle. Randle was actually waiting for Cousins to press, so he can go by him. But Cousins gave so much room because he's afraid of the blow by that he leaves a wide open shot

Last edited:
season aint even start and folks hallucinating dream team and possibilities. haha
midas whale enjoy mambas last two years.

rookies wont learn until they get PT and be involved in real life crunch time situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom