2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E, you're tryin to put that together next season, with Kobe. I'm not. I'm thinking the year after Kobe.

Marc/Dragic sounds nice, I wouldn't hate it, I just prefer the factory reset in 2016 with the 25 mil in hand.

Maybe split the difference? Marc one year (or DeAndre), someone else the next, post Kobe?

Ok Wesley! !

Re: top 5 pick. Are we all understanding we would have to be as sorry or worse than teams like Sacramento? We are without 5 rotation players tonite...

Assuming Health.

If Kobe goes down, we're destined for bottom 5 no matter how well everyone else plays.

I think it's more so a They Owe Us, Dan Gilbert Special :lol:

E, you're tryin to put that together next season, with Kobe. I'm not. I'm thinking the year after Kobe.

Marc/Dragic sounds nice, I wouldn't hate it, I just prefer the factory reset in 2016 with the 25 mil in hand.

Maybe split the difference? Marc one year (or DeAndre), someone else the next, post Kobe?

Absolutely not.

Also assuming DeAndre & Dragic is $30mil - $17 for DJ & $13 for Dragic (which could be overeastimating by a couple mil, I'm going high due to cap increase) you go into 2016 with 11 guys and 22.4mil in cap space (That's if we get the #1 pick, and assume cap goes up another 8 mil to $79.065mil). You can find that extra $2.5mil simply by letting Kelly go (has a QO in 2016, if he gets better than who he is he'll still be expendable because he's behind Randle). Or trading Swaggy P for a smaller return. I'm also assuming to keep Ed Davis as a backup it will cost $5mil / year. Which who the hell knows if it will cost that. Just overvaluing

Also going after DeAndre will force the Clippers to have to match the $ offer, you can't lowball him after team in the same city offers him that money. He'll get more prestige and won't even have to move :lol: . And essentially close the Clippers Title Window on themselves.

Screw it I'm in on DeAndre.

Last edited:
Don't you think Kobe would want to come back for another season if we do in fact obtain Marc and Dragic?  
laugh.gif

If Kobe comes back for anything more than 5 mil a year they might as well pack up and move the team to Vancouver

Damn so according to most of the replies in here looks like we have a legit chance of challenging that Sixer consecutive losing streak from last year.

I know it ain't looking good but I can't see us being THAT bad , like going an entire month without winning and **** like seems like a reach.

Nah, bruh, it's gonna be rough.

Outside of Kobe, our veteran leadership is Swaggy & Boozer & Lin. That's bad. :\

My main interest this season is watching Randle develop.

But it's going to be rough. I don't want that, but it is what it is.

That was your friendly neighborhood CP.

Nah I remember it was P I'm like 90% sure, he said we could lose every game that month because were only favored in one game on the schedule for that entire month. ( if it wasn't P my apologies bro )

It was definitely said tho, I'm not the type to search for quotes but I know who is :lol:

Señorrobot wanna help me out bro ? Since I know you're good at digging up things like that :nerd:

It was P, every game but the Minny game we'll be underdogs. First 13-14 games, somethin like that.

We start out with 4 in 5 nights. One week into the season, half our team will be worn out. It's going to be brutal early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom