2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravelude so he can creep everyone out at the draft with his meat fetish come in the place with a chain of sausage links wrapped around his neck

Who should the Lakers send to represent them at the lottery?
039865c560db30920bfeea8f4efcb2f3.jpg

Again... The Kings are not trading Cousins..

Andddddd even if they were... They would want more than the Wolves got for Kevin Love..

Love was in the last year of his contract (technically), and told them he was leaving... The Kings have Cousins locked down until 2018.

Love costs Andrew Wiggins, the # 1 pick the year before (and I don't want to hear about he's a bust it was only 1 year, he was still going to be a Top 5 pick, Cavs just reached too far), and Thad Young from the Sixers who was a young player who is pretty good.

Sooooooo you're going to trade Randle, the Top 5 pick & Jordan Clarkson for Demarcus Cousins? And even then they may want more.

I would love DMC... But the cost would be wayyy too high

Trade everything in this post except JC for Boogie

Partly b/c the Cavs did and instantly became a championship contender.

Going thru the draft there's a 4-7 year window before your squad is even competitive let alone a championship contender. Steph is in his 6th season, Wall in his 5th, Kyrie in his 4th.

The lakers are bad at the right time, meaning franchises that may not have a lot of free agent pull may be looking at this draft to get 2 or 3 first round picks and the Lakers are in a position to offer that. And a piece like Boogie is a piece worth trading for regardless of what u think of his personality. All of these other free agents coming off the books along with Kobe's massive contract along with new TV deals, passing up the opportunity Boogie is now and what free agency has to offer next year for what Julius Randle and draft picks "might" be in 4-7 years is crazy IMO

Last edited:
I've thought about this question a lot :lol:

Gotta be either Jeanie or one of kobe's kids to rep the draft. History tells us that hot chicks and adorable children have higher than league average per in the draft lottery. Jeanie is the closest thing we have to a hot chick tho she is approaching gilf status. The only players on the roster next year are too young to have kids, the busses don't count as kids anymore so that leaves kobe. One or both of his daughters should do the honors and I pray for the man who dares to **** with kobe's kids with anything other than a top 2 pick

Last edited:
I hope it's not Jeanie but it might be. I forgot if there was a reason she didn't want to go last year or what.

Realistic answer I hope it's Robert Horry... he's the best good luck charm still affiliated with the Lakers (on TWC)

Who should the Lakers send to represent them at the lottery?

I had faith in Worthy being good luck last year :frown:
It's going to be Byron.

As much as I would hate it, the reaction to losing the pick with him representing the Lakers would be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom