2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="sea manup"]send denzel, when has denzel ever failed at anything ever? [/quote]
71Q7T9SZ5HL.gif

And I'm a Denzel apologist.

[quote name="ORSRT8"][quote name="MoonMan818"]Book of Eli[/quote]:smh:

Book of Eli was dope[/quote]+1

We need good luck to represent us.

Has any Laker had any more luck than Morrison?

Who has done less to come away with not one, but TWO championships?

Send that man.

Id say keep it simple with mitch representing the team....but I'd hate to see the look on his face if the sixers are announced as the 6th or 7th/the top(14th/13th, etc) teams are not announced in the typical order. My heart will be beating pretty hard. The moment some team is not announced in their proper slot....imma be like............

Damn.

Last edited:
[quote name="vindeezy"]Id say keep it simple with mitch representing the team.[/quote]I'd say let's not do that.

Aside from Mitch or Jim or Jeannie, I think I‘d giveup my seat to:

110322609-basketball-los-angeles-lakers-head-coach-gettyimages.jpg

to this day,.no one knows the water boy, jersey towel dude. if u know u know, but mosr dont.

Alright....how bout flea or cube....or Lawrence tanter...vanessa?(lol)....just throwing names out that may not have been mentioned.

Well, good news that all the top prospects are declaring, so at least we don't have to worry about any of that.

Worst case, we get jumped and drop to 5.
Likely odds are that we simply stay at 4

We all pray and hope that this time, we are the team that jumps to either 3, 2 or please Lord 1.

Ska, like the new digs? Feels good to provide a home for people. *tips cap*

Well, good news that all the top prospects are declaring, so at least we don't have to worry about any of that.

We all pray and hope that this time, we are the team that jumps to either 3, 2 or please Lord 1.

Since the 90's, 4th spot has picked 4th once, been out of top 5 four times. hopefully law of averages works in our favor.

Hot tip for the lotto,

you want the lotto results to stay the same up till your team is up.... the more teams behind you jump into the top 3 the more likely it is that your team falls behind.

so hope for status quo up till the Lakers are up... 
happy.gif

[quote name="CP1708"]Ska, like the new digs? Feels good to provide a home for people. *tips cap*[/quote]:rofl: @ "Was super easy. Literally did it on my lunch break."

:lol:

But hey, we'll see. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom