2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King, the pick itself won't turn into a teens, but I thought maybe you were askin if we could trade up from 23, into the teens. :nerd: That, I think we can absolutely do.

Flip 23 + 34 for 18-19? :nerd:

King, the pick itself won't turn into a teens, but I thought maybe you were askin if we could trade up from 23, into the teens. :nerd: That, I think we can absolutely do.

Flip 23 + 34 for 18-19? :nerd:

5 spots?

Nah!

23 + 34 for 14-16 I'd think about it.

Still we need as many picks we can get. Lakers FO has proven they know what they're doing in the draft.

Moving up is better than having the 2 picks.

It's also cheaper. So gives us an extra mil in spending power.

Also would have us at 12 guys. So we'd have to cut somebody any way.

It would be stupid to keep both picks and not try to move up as much as possible to get the best possible talent.

Last edited:
Do we know who will possibly have picks 15-20??

Maybe we look to do business with the team that doesn't necessarily need to add more young talent to their roster and is willing to give up that teens pick.

Moving up is better than having the 2 picks.

It's also cheaper. So gives us an extra mil in spending power.

Also would have us at 12 guys. So we'd have to cut somebody any way.

It would be stupid to keep both picks and not try to move up as much as possible to get the best possible talent.
Great points. Definitely think they try to move up.

RHJ or Kris Dunn with the 2nd pick would be sweet. 

Hopefully it stays at 23. 

[Video]Jordan Clarkson Full Highlights vs Timberwolves (2015.04.10) - 18 Pts, 9...:

[Video]Tarik Black 17 Points/5 Dunks Full Highlights (4/10/2015): [/Video][/Video]

CCUxtHEUkAAwGh2.jpg

What's Tarik's contract like? Is he coming back next season? Looks like he can be a solid energy guy off the bench.

Last edited:
Who I hope is back next season: Kobe, Julius, Clarkson, Boss, Tarik, all the rest can kick rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom