• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Love's name mentioned in a while. Is he out of the question now for next year?

We don't even know what the league is going to look like in two years or whose going to come up outta nowhere . You guys too stuck in the now.

Give it time then complain.

Then u don't gotta dump a whole bunch of bread on backup (scoring) PGs like Bledsoe or Zeek :{ :{ :{

It's gonna be Nash, Kobe, Henry, Randle and Pau next year :{ :{

I said this a week ago :lol

U can add Lowry into that quote too... If we can't get melo on the books we'd be better off finding a bunch of guys to play on one year deals again. If we get a top 5 pick, trade it if we can get an elite PG or just draft an elite prospect (Mudiay) at the position.

I also looked at some of the top FAs outside of Bron, melo, bosh... The only one I would throw bread at is Monroe. He still has a lot of growing to do as a player but is still one of the best big men in the league. I've been on the fence about Parsons but I have this strange feeling in my gut that he's gonna get paid and start having a bunch of nagging injuries.

Last edited:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 3m
Received a scam text from someone posing as Raptors front office member.There is no offer on the table paying $14M.Apologize for the mistake

I'm not adamant this year like last year because of the risk.

We had our pick no matter what this year, 1-13, it was ours, we needed to max it.

I fully recognize we could tank this year, and get 6, then hand it to Phoenix. :{

It's why I want a full, utter, complete tank. Anything less (like last year) is too risky. From Mitch down, would need everyone on board. Including Kobe tryin to shoot 25 times 42 minutes a night. (Which he can no longer do :lol )

I just don't want Mitch reaching this year and giving out dumb money.

Now you guys get why some of us hate the Kobe deal so damn much. Put us in no mans land.

Imagine having all our cap space minus the stretched Nash 3 million, a top 5 pick, and all these free agents. We coulda had that. :{

I haven't seen Love's name mentioned in a while. Is he out of the question now for next year?

We have Randle now. No more fit for Love.

Unless they trade Randle for him, which would be terrible cost management.

My list

1. LeBron
2. Melo
------------
3. Eric Bledsoe
4. Isaiah Thomas
5. Lance Stephenson
6. Greg Monroe

First two is the obvious win now. Last 4 is we get guys who are young, have high upside, with combination of Randle allows solid starting point and a **** ton of cap space for 2016. No Parsons because he'll be $13 or $14mil because everyone is going to try to put Morey in the corner, and he's not the dynamic player that Bledsoe is at $14mil

Last edited:
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I looked up Amir's stats.. Not bad. BUT he's not a free agent. His contract is non-guaranteed, but find it hard to envision them letting him go unless hell freezes over and LeBron or Melo want to be Canadians.

Yeah. I don't know what to expect from him this time. He's probably trying to cash in on his contract year with the Wiz.

Ramona suggested they'd offer him 2 years to coincide with Kobe.

He'd be stupid to not get a 4 year / $30mil deal... He just isn't young enough or good enough in the Lakers present state to warrant that money.

Last edited:
Sounds like Indy pursuing Xavier. (Lance replacement? 8o )

If we lose Henry, and don't resign NY, midus well let Ariza come back for just the 2 years. He and Pau can sink with the Titanic contract.

Call Bynum too, just cuz. :lol

I'll only take Ariza if he get that Kaman deal. Other than that, nah. Shouldn't have left in the first place B.

That kid is back...

(From last year)
ariza.jpg

The Kings recently extended a qualifying offer to Thomas making him a restricted free agent, and league sources tell PBT that as many as five teams have expressed interest in making an offer to steal away the point guard.

The Pistons, Heat, Lakers, Mavs and Suns have all expressed interest, with the Pistons showing the most interest to date and talks starting in the three-year, $24 million range. Talks with teams in playoff contention have started in the $6-7 million per-year range.

DO IT MITCHELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom