Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Been said that. :lol

'S entertaining, though, reading all these Nash/Kobe/Melo/Bosh/Randle pipedreams.

We need to ask people to stop listing Nash as a player too. It's not happening.

I've mentioned the 5 PG's we could have at our disposal, none of them are Nash.

Farmar
Marshall
Clarkson
Kane
Roddy Buckets

There is no Steve Nash. Only stretch Nash, trade Nash, or Expiring Nash.

Steve Nash is no more.

^ Been said that.
laugh.gif

'S entertaining, though, reading all these Nash/Kobe/Melo/Bosh/Randle pipedreams.
We need to ask people to stop listing Nash as a player too. It's not happening.

I've mentioned the 5 PG's we could have at our disposal, none of them are Nash.

Farmar
Marshall
Clarkson
Kane
Roddy Buckets

There is no Steve Nash. Only stretch Nash, trade Nash, or Expiring Nash.

Steve Nash is no more.
THIS X1000000

Needs to be a rule in this forum.

Been reading in a few forums people angry that Lakers didn't go after Gortat.. :rollin

He didn't even consider anyone else, and seemed intent on staying in Washington, hence why he signed Day 1 of Free Agency, and didn't even let anything transpire (i.e. teams clear cap, etc. etc.). What was LA gonna do offer $15mil a year... :{

Last edited:
I could see us offering Pau a 2 year 20-24 mil deal.

Bron is gunna sign for 2 years so we can offer 2 year deals for a large amount as long as we maintain space for 2016 free agency.
Need enough space to be in play for KD/Bron

Should've done a sign and trade with meeks and monroe... if anything you can start gasol,and monroe together and bring randle off the bench.by the time gasol's contract is up, randle can step in and take his place. Then you have two strong inside players. Our main problem is at point guard. How come no one wants jameer nelson? Proven leader, good outside shooter and a starting guard with playoff and finals experience. Right now the only good pieces we have are kobe (if healthy) and randle. Nash is too old and sacre is a bum.

Should've done a sign and trade with meeks and monroe... if anything you can start gasol,and monroe together and bring randle off the bench.by the time gasol's contract is up, randle can step in and take his place. Then you have two strong inside players. Our main problem is at point guard. How come no one wants jameer nelson? Proven leader, good outside shooter and a starting guard with playoff and finals experience. Right now the only good pieces we have are kobe (if healthy) and randle. Nash is too old and sacre is a bum.

Absolutely zero incentive for Pistons to consider.

Had cap space to sign Meeks and can re-sign Monroe if they truly want to. And we have zero assets for them to consider.

Also pointless to make Randle wait 2 years to start when he can start Day 1.

Then you suggested Jameer Nelson :rollin

Last edited:
I could see us offering Pau a 2 year 20-24 mil deal.

Bron is gunna sign for 2 years so we can offer 2 year deals for a large amount as long as we maintain space for 2016 free agency.
Need enough space to be in play for KD/Bron

If LeBron isn't here this upcoming year, it's never happening.

Well we made a bid on Lowry

Kyle Lowry will take some time to consider options. Raptors, Rockets & Lakers are bidders, sources said. Heat have not progressed talks.

via Brian Windhorst of ESPN

Lol c'mon cut him some slack it was an idea
A very bad one. But one at that :lol

Jameer Nelson :rollin

im sorry too!

but pardon my ignorance, but what is wrong with nelson? he's an upgrade over steve nash, better shooter from the field, three point range, more assists and avg 12.1 and 7 assists a game.. orlando doesnt want him..so why not get him for cheap? we dont really have anything at the point guard position. unless you wanna go with farmar, or clarkson, or nash? i dont think we'll get lowry..

Last edited:
If Lowry chooses Lakers, can we trade Nash to Raptors?

Kobe just followed Pau Gasol again on twitter.

Uh oh.

Pau
Randle
Melo
Kobe
Lowry

Clarkson
Kelly
Hill
P. Young
Marshall

Last edited:
:D

Trade Nash?!? The heart and soul of our team?

..... Haha in all honesty, noone in will take Nash

Even if we only demanded a single peanut M&M.....no one will take a 38 year old point guard with nerve issues in his legs. NO ONE.

Last edited:

Even if we only demanded a single peanut M&M.....no one will take a 38 year old point guard with nerve issues in his legs. NO ONE.

that, and he's famous "it's all about the money" speech didnt really make him look good towards other teams

Last edited:
Reunite Canadian legend Nash with Raptors and throw all the Raptors front office front row/ box suites to all Drake concerts held at Staples

Last edited:
:D

i WISH nash was 38. my man is 40 and turns 41 february of next season :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom