• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man, the max for Melo is OD considering Kobe's contract. Meanwhile, Bron meeting with all other teams but not us :smh:

Last edited:

If this is true i am 100 percent sure he signs with the lakers

Melo isnt a scared ***** like dwight was

Would i rather them not sign him?

Probably

But he is one of my absolute favorite players to watch

A film by some Hollywood director voiced by Toby McGuire was our big surprise?

Melo to the Bulls. :lol:

tumblr_mps9aaWvjm1sz0wq1o1_500.gif

From an outsider's perspective watching yall argue is funny.

CP doesn't care about legacy or treating players with the decency they deserve since he's put butts in seats consistently since Shaq left. He just wants rings. And that's admirable from a rabid fan perspective but there's nothing no one can say to convince him Kobe is worth his contract (even though he's worth more) because he sees Kobe + Lebron + Melo(Love, Rondo, whoever) >>>>>> Kobe + That Contract + Melo.

That's all he sees.

View media item 1060346

Elaborate...

He's going to get paid something somewhere that 5th year.

$95mil over 4 years, is give or take $2-3mil less than what the Knicks offer in the first 4 years of that 5 year deal.

If he wants to play elsewhere, assuming Lakers only team that is giving max, he will be here, and won't lose a minute of sleep about that 5th year. Especially since most guys include opt outs in max deals now.

I.e. can put an opt out after year 2, and just sign a 3 year max deal to recoup that 5th year.

Last edited:
From an outsider's perspective watching yall argue is funny.

CP doesn't care about legacy or treating players with the decency they deserve since he's put butts in seats consistently since Shaq left. He just wants rings. And that's admirable from a rabid fan perspective but there's nothing no one can say to convince him Kobe is worth his contract (even though he's worth more) because he sees Kobe + Lebron + Melo(Love, Rondo, whoever) >>>>>> Kobe + That Contract + Melo.

That's all he sees.

Bless you man. :pimp:

Please choose anybody but us Melo.

97 million, for Carmelo. :smh:

I don't think that he doesn't deserve it. He is a top player in this league. But, 97 million... for Carmelo.... in LA? Nope, no sir, I will pass.

97 million for Carmelo, to say Chicago? THAT would be good money for them.

Crazy...Laker fans dont want Melo. Bulls Fans dont want Lebron

Like WTF?

What superstar are yall waiting for?

Love? Durant? Westbrook?

Anthony Davis won't be a FA for 7 more years unless the CBA changes something. KD is not coming here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom