• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg if we could find a way to get melo and bron...with no coach...is there a way phil could quit on nyc and come back to us? we'd need him for that lockerroom. I'd shed tears b.

If we couldn't get Chris or Cliff Paul, what makes people even have the audacity to hope we'll get Bron and Melo
laugh.gif
? The league will make something up for that to not happen.

Not directed at dude above or anything, jus sayin.
roll.gif

Last edited:
If all three of em were on the same team tho, Nike would go crazy. There would be all sorts of packs coming out.

Last edited:
If we couldn't get Chris or Cliff Paul, what makes people even have the audacity to hope we'll get Bron and Melo :lol: ? The league will make something up for that to not happen.

Not directed at dude above or anything, jus sayin. :rofl:

league owned team. different scenario. league let lebron, wade and bosh play together. if guys wanted to take a little less dough, league couldn't stop it. did melo even say he wanted max? or were guys just offering it?

Of course I'm just being fantastical, I totally don't expect it to happen, but I'd love it if we could, and it actually is possible.

Just so you know... We could only offer Melo & LeBron $14,243,282 each. $6mil less for LeBron, $8mil less for Melo.

Had Kobe been at $15mil, we could have offered $18,493,282

Kobe would have had to been at $9.466mil to get both at max deals.

So lets say Melo chose to be here.. Who else they can sign to fill up the roster ?

Realistically speaking..

remember how jeremy lin had that poison pill contract when he signed with Houston?

it was like 5 5 14? or something

Could the Lakers back end the contracts of Bron and Melo where it's like

12 mill this year, 14 mill next, then like 20, 20

or is there something for contracts that can't let us do that

remember how jeremy lin had that poison pill contract when he signed with Houston?

The Lin and Asik loophole is only done for players with two years experience, but are restricted free agents.

Last edited:

Kind of a different situation..Lin was a restricted free agent, meaning NYK had to decide whether they wanted to match the contract offer or not. Melo is getting more years and money by resigning with the Knicks.

let's give that to chandler parsons then...

but still sign melo and lebron.

lebron-point forward
kobe
melo
chandler
randle

7 championships, kobe plays til he's 43

2 yrs ago, steve nash was traded to LA.

happy 4th ya'll

Assuming Melo accepted our 4/$95, how much could Mitch be offering Bron's agent in Cleveland right now?

And how does that compare w/ other available offers?

Assuming Melo accepted our 4/$95, how much could Mitch be offering Bron's agent in Cleveland right now?

And how does that compare w/ other available offers?

4 year / $38 mil :lol:

Significantly less.

If LeBron is with it, maybe they try to negotiate with Melo & LeBron together. Or pull the rug from Melo, and offer LeBron the max, and be done with it.

Last edited:
I sure hope something worked out with us having Melo and LeBron yesterday. Because come one why would Mitch go to Cleveland to speak to his agent if he could have just called him instead. He has something in mind....well I hope

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"]Assuming Melo accepted our 4/$95, how much could Mitch be offering Bron's agent in Cleveland right now?

And how does that compare w/ other available offers?[/quote]4 year / $38 mil :lol:

Significantly less.

If LeBron is with it, maybe they try to negotiate with Melo & LeBron together. Or pull the rug from Melo, and offer LeBron the max, and be done with it.[/quote]Mitch, go w/ that.

You guys are all foaming at the mouth for a player that ain't coming to the lakers.

Delusional as **** if you think anyone wants to play with old ball hog kobe. You think Phil ain't telling Melo all about what to expect from Bean? This ain't the 00's. Selfish ball don't work anymore.

Last edited:
Sad state for this franchise, all this cap space and we ain't getting no nann

Kaman was actually solid last year when given minutes, didn't he have a few 25+ point games and 15+ rebound games?

melo ain't coming, which means Pau will be gone, I'll be happy with Isaiah, Monroe, Farmar, Henry, Bazemore, jordan hill

Isaiah, Marshall, nash
Kobe, farmar, clarkson
Xavier, bazemore
Randle, hill, Kelly
Monroe, sacre

This is the more realistic lineup IMO, but even this might be wishful thinking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom