• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch flew over there and prolly teaming up with pat riley to tell lebron to sign a two year contract with miami then after come play with the lakers with melo(if he signs) or kd and have riley come over as coach :lol:

Last edited:
Mitch flew over there and prolly teaming up with pat riley to tell lebron to sign a two year contract with miami then after come play with the lakers with melo(if he signs) or kd and have riley come over as coach
laugh.gif
As funny as this is, I think LeBron is gonna sign a 2 year contract or a 3 year contract with an opt out after 2 years where ever he signs. The current tv deals with ESPN/ABC and TNT are going to expire soon, I think after the 2015-16 season and everyone's prediction is that the league is gonna make a lot from the new deals. So the salary cap and max contracts for players should increase. 

"Once everything is taken into account, the Lakers are projected to make $100.1 million this season, by far the largest profit in the NBA. The Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets are the closest, projecting to make $61 and $40.7 million respectively."

:x Lakers stay eating. I think they have a weird chance of getting both Bron and Melo. I'm honestly only interested in neither or both.

Mitch flew over there and prolly teaming up with pat riley to tell lebron to sign a two year contract with miami then after come play with the lakers with melo(if he signs) or kd and have riley come over as coach :lol:

As funny as this is, I think LeBron is gonna sign a 2 year contract or a 3 year contract with an opt out after 2 years where ever he signs. The current tv deals with ESPN/ABC and TNT are going to expire soon, I think after the 2015-16 season and everyone's prediction is that the league is gonna make a lot from the new deals. So the salary cap and max contracts for players should increase. 
Agreed. I don't think he wants to tie himself somewhere for 4-5 years too.

I'm not trolling this thread...just sharing something with you guys:

Anthony has met with Jackson three times since the season ended. A Yahoo! Sports report on Friday called the two “aligned with their vision.’’
The source close to Anthony told The Post on Friday that family is also a factor in potentially staying in New York. The Post has reported Anthony’s Brooklyn-raised wife La La Vasquez doesn’t want him to leave the Knicks after she was a driving force in the trade that brought him to New York from Denver in 2011.

"Once everything is taken into account, the Lakers are projected to make $100.1 million this season, by far the largest profit in the NBA. The Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets are the closest, projecting to make $61 and $40.7 million respectively."

:x Lakers stay eating. I think they have a weird chance of getting both Bron and Melo. I'm honestly only interested in neither or both.

Paycut my *** :lol: :lol:

(If this is true)

I'm not trolling this thread...just sharing something with you guys:

Anthony has met with Jackson three times since the season ended. A Yahoo! Sports report on Friday called the two “aligned with their vision.’’
The source close to Anthony told The Post on Friday that family is also a factor in potentially staying in New York. The Post has reported Anthony’s Brooklyn-raised wife La La Vasquez doesn’t want him to leave the Knicks after she was a driving force in the trade that brought him to New York from Denver in 2011.

If Melo chooses the Knicks.... That's fine, but if he uses the line "best chance to win," I will laugh my *** off.

Last edited:
Just for kicks , if Melo resigns with the Knicks and let's say Pau joins him who in the East is completely better than that team outside of Miami (if they stay together) and maybe Washington ?

Calderon/Larkin
Shumpert/Hardaway
Jr/Melo
Melo/Amare
Amare/Bargnani
Gasol/Dalembert

With cap flexibility going into 15-16 this is not a bad situation at all. It's the best one IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom