Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lakersreaction.gif

------------------

Kobe-Chirps-LeBron-e1330313626512.jpg

What's the word on Manny Harris? I thought he was decent enough to get an invite to training camp.

[quote name="Ben Roethlisberger"]You guys are all foaming at the mouth for a player that ain't coming to the lakers.

Delusional as **** if you think anyone wants to play with old ball hog kobe. You think Phil ain't telling Melo all about what to expect from Bean? This ain't the 00's. Selfish ball don't work anymore.[/quote]Kobe would defer, the same way Wade 'allowed' Bron to be the face of 'his' team.

I think Kobe has learned from the Shaq/Kobe thing. Ask Pau.

Just don't ask Marshall. :lol:

Breakdown of our cap situation (assuming we strike out on Melo & LeBron) and where we can go from there.

Kobe, Nash (no superstars means he won't be stretched), Randle, Kelly, Sacre, Marshall & Clarkson is 7 roster spaces at $39,536,286 (give or take a few hundred thousand, I have Kelly at $1.5mil first year, could very well be $1.016mil). Add 3 roster cap holds, saying we sign 2 Free Agents, we are at $41,057,286. Gives us $22,042,714 in cap space.

Take Bledsoe, Monroe off the board because they will be maxed out and matched probably.

Also means Pau is gone.

Could sign a PG & SG

Sign Isaiah Thomas to a 4 year deal worth $35.775mil ($8.3 - $8.715 - $9.150 - $9.608).
Sign Lance Stephenson to a 3 year deal worth $31.025mil ($10 - $10.5 - $11.025). Kobe plays 2/3 depending on who is the worse of the 2 players on the other side.

Have $3.8mil in cap space, then $3.1mil for a Mini MLE. Go after a Center to start & Guy who can score on the bench.

We'd go into 2015 with $14.2mil in cap space. Assuming no one else is kept past 1 year besides (Kobe, Sacre, Kelly, Randle, IT2 & Lance)

Last edited:
The pipe dream of a Kobe/Lebron pairing would be awesome

Kobe would be the facilitator and I think we'd see a Hyper aggressive Lebron

It would a Basketball lovers wet dream

Am I delusional, or isn't it obvious Kobe would agree to rework his deal to lure Bron and Melo? And I'm sure Nike can easily slide them all a $5M annual bonus for playing together in the NBA's largest market, right?

Am I delusional, or isn't it obvious Kobe would agree to rework his deal to lure Bron and Melo? And I'm sure Nike can easily slide them all a $5M annual bonus for playing together in the NBA's largest market, right?

Cannot restructure contracts.

LA Big 3 would be the biggest thing to happen to sports/athlete branding... possibly ever? Far bigger than the Miami Big 3. Plus Bean wit dem China and South America connects 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Oh and u guys worry too much. If there was no way to even sign lebron Mitch wouldn't even waste the gas... Grab a plate and let the team cook man sheesh

Kobe would defer, the same way Wade 'allowed' Bron to be the face of 'his' team.

I think Kobe has learned from the Shaq/Kobe thing. Ask Pau.

Just don't ask Marshall. :lol:

What has kobe done recently that let's you know he'd play selfless basketball?

I know kobe disagrees, but his contract says the opposite of what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom