• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for kicks , if Melo resigns with the Knicks and let's say Pau joins him who in the East is completely better than that team outside of Miami (if they stay together) and maybe Washington ?

Miami, Indiana, Toronto, Chicago, Brooklyn, Washington, Atlanta (who is looking at adding Luol Deng).

So if Pau joins us the Knicks are at best a #7 seed ? Willing to place a bet ?

Anything could happen... Pau Gasol could learn he's no longer 34, and now becomes a defensive stopper.

Jose Calderon may become more than just a turn style.

But if you are going to sit there and say that the Knicks situation is better than any of the other teams going after Melo (Rockets, Mavs, Bulls, Lakers) then shame on you.

Just for kicks , if Melo resigns with the Knicks and let's say Pau joins him who in the East is completely better than that team outside of Miami (if they stay together) and maybe Washington ?
Miami, Indiana, Toronto, Chicago, Brooklyn, Washington, Atlanta (who is looking at adding Luol Deng).
Nah, I definitely agree with Indy and Chicago (Indy because of the balance of their roster, and Chicago because them dudes HUSTLE).

Miami? Need to see how things pan out. If... IIIFFFF... Bosh and Bron bounce, leaving Wade and scrubs, NYK is better.

Brooklyn? Nah.

Atlanta? If they add Deng, sure, like you said. But if not? Push.

NYK adds Pau and Melo stays, I can see them fighting ATL and WAS for the 3/4/5 spots. With Pau and Melo, and Bron and Bosh staying in Miami, then ATL/NYK/WAS swap out 4/5/6 spots all season.

So if Pau joins us the Knicks are at best a #7 seed ? Willing to place a bet ?
the real question is how are you going to get Pau?  You have 0 cap room and cant do a S&T if you re-sign Melo .  "Hey pau, how about you take 4 mil to go to a team that didn't make the playoffs last year, traded away their only defensive player, and made very small roster improvements over the offseason"

I'd rather bet on that.

The better question is who in the east isn't better than the Knicks when they roll out this roster next year:

Calderon/Larkin
Shumpert/Hardaway
Jr/Melo
Melo/Amare
Amare/Bargnani
Dalembert/Dogturd

Last edited:
I don't know why Mitch couldn't sell Bron and Melo on the fact we have our own ******* network. **** this NBA contract money, I'll give you your own tv show *****. Money from the show, money from commercials, Backstage lakers dough, easily another 10 mil each. Then they can take less contract money and rake in more off the court money by the cba rules.

the real question is how are you going to get Pau?  You have 0 cap room and cant do a S&T if you re-sign Melo .  "Hey pau, how about you take 4 mil to go to a team that didn't make the playoffs last year, traded away their only defensive player, and made very small roster improvements over the offseason"

I'd rather bet on that.

The better question is who in the east isn't better than the Knicks when they roll out this roster next year:

Calderon/Larkin
Shumpert/Hardaway
Jr/Melo
Melo/Amare
Amare/Bargnani
Dalembert/Dogturd

DAT 6 MAN STARTING LINE UP

DAT 6 MAN STARTING LINE UP

Lol that's funny. I just copy and pasted that Knicks fans post from above and took out pau; didn't even notice there was 6 dudes in that starting lineup. Apparently to be competitive in the east they will have to play 6 on 5

Last edited:
Anything could happen... Pau Gasol could learn he's no longer 34, and now becomes a defensive stopper.

Jose Calderon may become more than just a turn style.

But if you are going to sit there and say that the Knicks situation is better than any of the other teams going after Melo (Rockets, Mavs, Bulls, Lakers) then shame on you.
Can't one argue it is a better situation? 

1) He gets the most amount of money. 

2) He has to be patient one year, meaning this upcoming year, and then the summer of 2015, they have a ridiculous amount of cap space to chase after a lot of free agents. 

If he signs with the Lakers, next summer how much cap space do we have? I know Nash is off the books. 

Kaman is and always was trash

Has the iq of swaggy v

Empty stat guy

But i give him props being the first yetti in pro sports

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom