Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I know. I know. As long as Kobe scores 25+ a game, and has at least 3 crazy fadeaways I'm good
happy.gif

Anybody heard contract numbers for gasol to okc?

It's been a nice run pau. I started working out in his authentics jerseys I had because I knew he was gone. A long with my bynum, odom, Howard and artest authentics. Lol I have way too many laker jerseys...

They would try to fit him in their trade exception, so 6.5 mil is starting point. Not sure if he will accept.

Luca Brasi wrote:
The Lakers are playing the short and the long game.

Cap management is the plan moving forward with this CBA. I know some fans wanted the lakers to rebuild by blowing it up and building thru the draft by spending multiple years in the lottery, but that is simply not possible given what our organization stands for.

You have to be wise with terms of contracts - vis a vis players that are 2nd/3rd tier - otherwise you can find yourself treading water indefinitely.

I know things suck right now, but trust the plan laker fans. Managing the cap properly will eventually land us a difference-maker, and put us back where we belong - on top.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 5m
The Lakers have big plans for their frontcourt. They involve Carmelo Anthony and Pau Gasol: http://fw.to/KRkKK4d

Big plans with a front court of pau and carmelo????

Defensively sounds like kaman and rkelly :smh:

All bad, no coach, no direction

Who cares? I'm ready to Randle start balling next season.

We should be stoked that he can play summer league and no surgery.

I have only read and I think it's obvious that LA will play their hand according to the 'stars'.  I still do not understand why LA let E.Clark go.  Clark, Hill, and Kaman can definitely play for this team.

I have only read and I think it's obvious that LA will play their hand according to the 'stars'.  I still do not understand why LA let E.Clark go.  Clark, Hill, and Kaman can definitely play for this team.
Clark got overpaid, and they wisely didn't offer him more. He was more a product of the system than anything else. I feel similarly about Meeks. I liked them both though, but not enough to give them the money they got. 

I don't want Hill back for two reasons. One, he'll get overpaid, and two, he sucks defensively. I'll add a third reason too, he's so injury prone because of his style of play. 

Kaman, he's okay. Can be a major ball stopper at times. People like to criticize Nick Young's basketball IQ, but Kaman is so much worse. Nick wasn't too bad this season overall. Kaman also isn't that great defensively, dude goes for every pump fake and flies out the way. 

Clark got overpaid, and they wisely didn't offer him more. He was more a product of the system than anything else. I feel similarly about Meeks. I liked them both though, but not enough to give them the money they got. 

I don't want Hill back for two reasons. One, he'll get overpaid, and two, he sucks defensively. I'll add a third reason too, he's so injury prone because of his style of play. 

Kaman, he's okay. Can be a major ball stopper at times. People like to criticize Nick Young's basketball IQ, but Kaman is so much worse. Nick wasn't too bad this season overall. Kaman also isn't that great defensively, dude goes for every pump fake and flies out the way. 

Kaman was a beast during his Clipper days. That hair. Obviously, no one cared this season,.particularly Kaman. Even Pau, so how you expect guys to really care?

Didnt Hill lead in rebounds or something?

I rather keep a front court though. Guys like N.Young may sell fan bases, but he‘s definitely expendible and replaceable. To me, if Clark was like Ariza. Flourished in system, so what‘s wrong with that? The Spurs are a great example of this!! You are supposed to do your role on the team.

Curious about Jameer though. But more curious about what type of coaching style LA wanna do during this rebuild.

I shudder at the thought of Farmar/Kobe/Melo/Randle/Pau on defense. As fun as that is on offense is as bad as it is on defense.

My free agent big board for the Lakers goes:
1.) LeBron
2.) Bledsoe
3.) Bosh
4.) Lance
5.) Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom