• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the heck are some people still mentioning getting KLove? That ship has sailed fellas...

Says the guy with the Bron avy.

tumblr_lic495zKfS1qau6v1o1_500.gif

Why is the summer league game black out on NBA TV when Time warner is not even airing it ? what a garbage *** channel

airing a galaxy game instead :x

It's going to be an interesting....and long season.

But like I said...Laker games will be on the cheap.

I had a seller last year who would give me seats for 60 a pair. Compared to the 600 I spent on two seats for the finals in 2010.

Randle's game becoming more limited each time i watch him. I feel like his game is easy to figure out. I see nothing but trying to beat his man off the dribble from the top of the key or baseline. Dude looks like bosh without a J :lol:

Clarkson is still ballin tho

That's what he was in college, only able to drive left and no J. Black hole defensively. Precisely why I didn't want him.

Watching Randle this preseason has been absolutely infuriating. Why the **** do we never post him up. What the hell is our PF doing catching the ball at the 3 point line every possession? Give him some damn post ups man.

Randle's game becoming more limited each time i watch him. I feel like his game is easy to figure out. I see nothing but trying to beat his man off the dribble from the top of the key or baseline. Dude looks like bosh without a J
laugh.gif

Clarkson is still ballin tho
anthony benett part 2

Watching Randle this preseason has been absolutely infuriating. Why the **** do we never post him up. What the hell is our PF doing catching the ball at the 3 point line every possession? Give him some damn post ups man.
preseason starts in October breh.

Who would've thought we'd still be feeling the effects of basketball reasons 3 years later...stern with that ether.

LOL na I know this **** doesn't matter. But still, I just want to see him do a little bit of what made him the 7th pick.
He's 19. I'm sure he'll make additions & alterations to his game.

Last edited:
Yes because Summer League is a great way to predict how well a player will fare in the NBA. :lol:

Also funny how it's only here where people are complaining about his play, almost every writer for the Lakers is happy with what they see.

I hope they keep Kelly, showed too much improvement not to be:
PF: Randle (25) / Kelly (15) / Hill ( 8-10 )
C: Hill (16-17)/ Sacre (14-16) / Davis (14-16)

Last edited:
I think Randle's showing enough flashes. Just because he's not dominating doesn't mean anything bad.

They are in Las Vegas, he's got guaranteed millions, he's playing with and against dudes who aren't gonna be in the league, they are in Las Vegas.

He went 12-6-3-1-1 and "isn't playing well".

I'll take that all day.

And its summer league, they have him working motions they want to see now, they'll work after the fact on other stuff they want. That's what this is for, film review, coaching/teaching technique, etc.

He's doing just fine. If you aren't sure, watch the NCAA tourney to remind you what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom