**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was a nail biter, but man, I'm glad Cavs got the W. I really loved the way they climbed back up to get this win. This team is definitely learning how to win. Last year, the game like this would have gone the other way.. haha

It's good to see that they can win a game despite they were trailing most of the game from the start on.
in most games in this preseason and season they had a good start but then squandered their lead for a tight win or even lost it.
Am happy that they found their game.

Yeah, that was tough - but a satisfying W.

Tomorrow night looks tougher though.

but seriously tomorrow night will be the real test.... can't wait to see these guys go toe to toe.

I'll take this L. Maybe Cavs could have won it in the end, but not enough defense was there for KD and Russ tonight, although Delly was terrific on that end. I applaud the effort to come back though. I thought the game was entirely lost when the Cavs were down by 20, but they fought back and came up short.

I'm also glad that Kryie was ok and played it through the game. It looked a lot worse when it happened, but I guess it was not too serious.

Let the team regroup, get some rest and start another winning streak!

Was at work and only saw the ending .

My heart sank when I saw the picture of Bron holding up Kyrie... had no idea what happened.

2 L in a row :smh:

Defense has gotten sloppy again. Gave up way too many layups and inside passes. Gotta regroup on that end...

Also, it was a curious decision at the end to sit LeBron. Maybe he asked to come out and call it done for the night?

Seriously every time I work during a Cavs game they lose.. I might have to quit :lol:

Now they gotta win out to go 72-10 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know.....3 of them were free and in the Loge, I don't care what my record is, you give me free food and liquor, im going HAM, this team just soft shell taco mild sauce soft, they need a goon on this team.
ewww not this again...last time anybody said that was in 08', then we went and got ben wallace 
sick.gif

our confidence and focus is wack, that's all that is holding us back

Last edited by a moderator:
I know.....3 of them were free and in the Loge, I don't care what my record is, you give me free food and liquor, im going HAM, this team just soft shell taco mild sauce soft, they need a goon on this team.
ewww not this again...last time anybody said that was in 08', then we went and got ben wallace :x  

our confidence and focus is wack, that's all that is holding us back

Bruh, Kevin Love can't guard my mom

^to be fair he was playing sick.

Definitely frustrating. Score 100 and lose by 30? Disappointing.

I read a rumor that they're looking at Lance Stephenson. That's not the right move. We don't need a knucklehead, just defense.

^to be fair he was playing sick.

Definitely frustrating. Score 100 and lose by 30? Disappointing.

I read a rumor that they're looking at Lance Stephenson. That's not the right move. We don't need a knucklehead, just defense.

I agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom