2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Mo Williams. Bum *** *****
Don't hate on All Star Mo Williams beh
pimp.gif
You do know that all star bid was BS right? I checked that year he made it, his numbers were identical the previous year from MIL. He only made it because of Lebron. Other than that no one would have cared about his ***.

Melo and Bron join Kobe.

Kobe changes his number back to #8

Bron #6, Melo #7, Kob' #8

They 3 peat. Kobe gets his 8th ring. Retires. Lakers sign Chris Paul. They 3 peat and Melo, Bron CP3 retire together and ride off into the sunset.

It all makes sense.

You do know that all star bid was BS right? I checked that year he made it, his numbers were identical the previous year from MIL. He only made it because of Lebron. Other than that no one would have cared about his ***.

He wasn't even first choice. He got in because somebody got hurt.

That's not what was done but I guess you needed those :rofl: since you aint have a better reply.

you didn't just use them playing together as a reference for why it would work in LA?
I never said LA and I simply replied to the constant idiot notion that the NBA would need to change rules to add more basketballs to the game for them to play together.

I gave a simple example in the USA team since most simply see two of those 3 as ball hogs.

But hey you can get back to your :rofl: if you want.

Last edited:

He wasn't even first choice. He got in because somebody got hurt.
I know, Lebron put in a good word for him 
laugh.gif
. His selection was BS. Bosh and Jameer got replaced that game. 

Lebron would never go to LA .... 

won't happen... 

leaves Cleveland to join two All-Stars

leaves Miami to join two BETTER All-Stars

Lebron is not THAT stupid ... his brand and legacy could never take that kind of hit 

Melo and Bron join Kobe.

Kobe changes his number back to #8

Bron #6, Melo #7, Kob' #8

They 3 peat. Kobe gets his 8th ring. Retires. Lakers sign Chris Paul. They 3 peat and Melo, Bron CP3 retire together and ride off into the sunset.

It all makes sense.
finally someone in this thread who makes sense!!1

The only thing that Kings team need is the right coach to discipline that frontline.

Rudy showed he can play well in SAC, just need Smith to get back to the way he was in 08-09, 09-10, etc when he didn't take a bunch of 3's. I expect Boogie to be even better. Not a team that would win a championship, but they can be good.

I never said LA and I simply replied to the constant idiot notion that the NBA would need to change rules to add more basketballs to the game for them to play together.

I gave a simple example in the USA team since most simply see two of those 3 as ball hogs.

But hey you can get back to your
roll.gif
if you want.
LOL... smh 

you used Team USA ball as a reference ..... a horrible reference 

it's a different game .... 

I explained why but you crab dribbled past it ..... oh well 

the 3 of them would never work IN THE NBA 

Lebron would never go to LA .... 

won't happen... 

leaves Cleveland to join two All-Stars

leaves Miami to join two BETTER All-Stars

Lebron is not THAT stupid ... his brand and legacy could never take that kind of hit 

What if he joins the Clippers/Rockets that have two BETTER All-Stars?

Or stays in Miami and Melo joins him and he has three other All-Stars?

Or back to CLE where he joins another All-Star and a no. 1 draft pick in this year that turns out to be a star.

Or is it just if he joins the Lakers he'll take a hit?

His legacy and brand are secure, he's won two chips, 4 MVPs, making $30 mil + off the court, is now the most powerful free agent in the history of sports, he can do what the hell he wants to do. From all indications from his lapboy Brian Windhorst, he doesn't care what people say or think of him anymore and he's in a much different place than when he got to Miami initially, which leads me to believe he'll make the best move to put him in position to win more chips.

Last edited:

**** Mo Williams. Bum *** *****
Don't hate on All Star Mo Williams beh
pimp.gif
I'm messing with you man
laugh.gif
My fault man. I lost all respect for dude after how he reacted when Lebron left the Cavs

LMFAOOO ya'll really not getting the idea that Bron nor Melo are taking a significant paycut to play with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom