2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 13s
LeBron James has reached out tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

Welp.
Told yall LeBron running the show. Coach and GM.

It's why he aint mention Wiggins at all :lol:

Smart move for both sides anyway. Let Wiggins grow in Minny while Love gets a chance to win it all.

What kind of poison doh? Dude was poisoned but was able to hoop? No antidote? Nah I'm not buying it. What if Mike died? Poisoning isn't an exact science these ****** aint heisenberg

Last edited:
Who are the heats?
20 yrs from now:
That one team that had that one guy they said was supposed to b like jordan but I forgot his name? Hmm

:lol:
Bron leave and they don't exist anymore?

They lost worldwide "fans" celebs and all
Nobody flying to cleveland to catch games nomore cause where they goin after the game? House party at Lebrons? :lol:

Last edited:
Who are the heats?
20 yrs from now:

That one team that had that one guy they said was supposed to b like jordan but I forgot his name? Hmm

laugh.gif

THEY BE LIKE KOBE? AINT THAT IN JAPAN

i dont think they were trying to kill him, just keep him off the court 
laugh.gif

i never poisoned nobody, but im sure ppl that do know what kind and how much to give

So if the trade happens does Minnesota go thru all of this again when Wiggins is back on the block? Seems like a rough thing for the fans.
Rookies rarely if ever not take that 2nd contract. You'd be leaving to go earn a pittance. Yeah he could leave like a handful of years+ from now but you'd have to think Minny learning from KG and now Love would try their best to build a winner around Wiggins or at least get respectable like the Pelicans. They basically gotta do what Cle been doing; pay off/suck off the commissioner for #1 picks.

Not sure if bringing back Flip was the best move either.
@WojYahooNBA: LeBron James has reached out tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

Lol here we go again..
Dadadadda super team!
Love, Bron and Kyrie is a super team now?

There's a grip of NTers saying Kyrie aint even touching a top 10 pg list in the league let alone top 20 players.

Love while great hasn't won anything so is he the better Bosh in this equation?

Not sure if bringing back Flip was the best move either.

There's a grip of NTers saying Kyrie aint even touching a top 10 pg list in the league let alone top 20 players.

Kyrie is definitely top 5 if not top 10 point guard..
u listen to nt'er's?..:lol:

And love is unproven yes..but if he can do what he does in minny on another talented squad, wow look out east is in trouble, in that case I'd definitely take him over bosh not to mention bosh went ghost in those spurs games

Last edited:
you folks that excessively praise MJ are silly, if he was that sick, he wouldnt have played. surely he played and survived the game. but come now. guys that sit behind computer screens have no clue. MJ bleeds just like all of us, same as LBJ and Kobe. etc.

Kyrie Irving was NT's favorite player until Paul George became >>>>>> Melo in the postseason. The moment he crossed over Team USA, he was crowned Top 10. . I wonder who will be NT's shiny new toy this upcoming season.

Kyrie Irving was NT's favorite player until Paul George became >>>>>> Melo in the postseason. The moment he crossed over Team USA, he was crowned Top 10. . I wonder who will be NT's shiny new toy this upcoming season.
Lol'ed everytime somebody said Paul George was better than Melo

you folks that excessively praise MJ are silly, if he was that sick, he wouldnt have played. surely he played and survived the game. but come now. guys that sit behind computer screens have no clue. MJ bleeds just like all of us, same as LBJ and Kobe. etc.

MJ undefeated in the finals

I'm thinking Beal and Wiggins will be candidates .

@KButter5: walkin through the hotel lobby and two guys walkin towards. one makes eye contact and I can see him tryin to figure out who I am.

@KButter5: he gets directly in front on me and comes to a complete stop. I'm thinkin, ok he figured it out. I'll take a pic, handshake, etc.

@KButter5: he goes... "are you an Israel basketball player?"

@KButter5: nahh scrap, not me.

@KButter5: his friend goes, "sorry man, you look like a famous Israeli player."

@KButter5: I swear I can't make this up.

@KButter5: why do I constantly get played.

@KButter5: now I wanna know who this Israeli hooper is..

@KButter5: so many questions now. would he give me buckets? can I put him in the mix? I gotta play this guy now

Kendall Marshall :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom