2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

is the 4x supposed to be the size or the # of titles?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lebron scared of wiggins ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not scared, but his legacy was threatened. reminiscent to how MJ partially retired the 1st time to potentially solidify his legacy in the game once he accomplished all the things he thought he could.

You have a young guy that likely will go on to accomplish those things you did in Cleveland, with that crowd and city you slighted behind him, and maybe more. Rookie of the year, all star, maybe even the one thing you couldn't do.....

just a theory of mine..
If you want theory I suggest you read this about Jordan's first "retirement"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/131997-mjs-1st-retirement-was-it-a-secret-suspension

Yeah i actually heard about this a while ago...ill even take it further The Flu game wasnt actually a flu gm he was hungover and drunk from the partying he was doing early that morning...Alot of stories with NBA fraternity really try to keep stuff in house but we know Jalen Rose spilled out a couple beans 8)

Last edited:
:lol: scared of wiggins?

You crazy. Bron tryna bring a title to ohio, Gilbert feels the pressure too. Bron only signed a 2 yr deal and can opt out after this season. Win now!

Nahhh i dont like Wiggins in Minny that City is Nazareth of the League you get ghost out there.

Hard to dispute right now, but it only takes that one player. The Wolves will finally get their top tier rookie...they may even get another #1 pick. And they still have Rubio. Their present looks a bit rough, yet exciting, but suddenly their future looks blindingly bright.

I know your hopeful and all but yall have had alot of top 5 picks in the draft recently just like the cavs when is that going to change...

Michael Jordan's former personal trainer, Tim Grover, said it was food poisoning, not the flu, that affected the former Chicago Bulls  star during Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, which has come to be known as "The Flu Game."
"Yes, 100 percent poisoned for ('The Flu Game')," Grover said on TrueHoop TV. "Everyone called it a 'Flu Game,' but we sat there and we were in the room, we were in Park City, Utah, up in a hotel. Room service stopped at like 9 o'clock. And he got hungry, and we really couldn't find any other place to eat so we ordered ... I said, 'Hey, the only thing I could find is a pizza place.' He said, 'All right, order pizza.' We had been there for a while, so everybody knows what hotel ... I mean Park City (didn't have) many hotels back then. Everybody kind of knew where we were staying.

"So we order a pizza, they come to deliver it, five guys come to deliver this pizza. And I'm just ... I take the pizza, and I tell them, I said, 'I got a bad feeling about this.' I said, 'I just got a bad feeling about this.' Out of everybody in the room, he was the only one that ate. Nobody else ... then 2 o'clock in the morning, I get a call to my room. I come to the room, he's curled up, he's curled up in the fetal position. We're looking at him. We're finding the team physician at that time. And immediately I said, 'It's food poisoning.' Guaranteed. Not the flu."

So if the trade happens does Minnesota go thru all of this again when Wiggins is back on the block? Seems like a rough thing for the fans.

Last edited:
Nahhh i dont like Wiggins in Minny that City is Nazareth of the League you get ghost out there.

Hard to dispute right now, but it only takes that one player. The Wolves will finally get their top tier rookie...they may even get another #1 pick. And they still have Rubio. Their present looks a bit rough, yet exciting, but suddenly their future looks blindingly bright.

I know your hopeful and all but yall have had alot of top 5 picks in the 0draft recently just like the cavs when is that going to change...

Because in a long history of losing, they've never ever had a #1 overall pick, nor that transcendent player that coming into the draft was a franchise changer. They got lucky with KG. And even then, he wasn't thought of as a guy that was close to a surefire bet to be a top 5 player in the game.

Last edited:
but if you order a pizza from one specific place, would you expect pizza hut, dominoes and papa johns to all show up?

so im supposed to believe the most competitive athlete ever got drunk the night before a finals game? 
laugh.gif

but to think it was food poisoning is just crazy 
laugh.gif

First of all if im MJ im never telling anyone im personally ordering pizza in a city like that knowing the Finals is in your city...If 4 guys deliver you pizza and you found out to be pretty weird would you still eat the pizza?.... Lets not forget we talking about MJ his reputation would be disastrous if it came out that MJ was Drunk during the finals,...i wouldnt be surprised if it was a cover up talking about the flu yet he was hungover instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom