2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KButter5: walkin through the hotel lobby and two guys walkin towards. one makes eye contact and I can see him tryin to figure out who I am.

@KButter5: he gets directly in front on me and comes to a complete stop. I'm thinkin, ok he figured it out. I'll take a pic, handshake, etc.

@KButter5: he goes... "are you an Israel basketball player?"

@KButter5: nahh scrap, not me.

@KButter5: his friend goes, "sorry man, you look like a famous Israeli player."

@KButter5: I swear I can't make this up.

@KButter5: why do I constantly get played.

@KButter5: now I wanna know who this Israeli hooper is..

@KButter5: so many questions now. would he give me buckets? can I put him in the mix? I gotta play this guy now

Kendall Marshall :rofl:

:lol:

@KButter5: so many questions now. would he give me buckets? can I put him in the mix? I gotta play this guy now

I love this guy

@KButter5: walkin through the hotel lobby and two guys walkin towards. one makes eye contact and I can see him tryin to figure out who I am.

@KButter5: he gets directly in front on me and comes to a complete stop. I'm thinkin, ok he figured it out. I'll take a pic, handshake, etc.

@KButter5: he goes... "are you an Israel basketball player?"

@KButter5: nahh scrap, not me.

@KButter5: his friend goes, "sorry man, you look like a famous Israeli player."

@KButter5: I swear I can't make this up.

@KButter5: now I wanna know who this Israeli hooper is..

Kendall Marshall :rofl:

:lol: Thanks, needed that. :rofl: @ would he give me buckets

Bron trolled the **** out Miami with this Shabazz pick...

dude looks out-classed in Summer League...like he's some walk on trying to make a D League roster

Shabazz was probably getting extra boards once LeBron dropped his name.

Just to get left behind. Got the Chalmers/Mo Gotti treatment before playing his first game :smh:

While I would be sad to see Wiggins go, this could be the best thing for him. Going somewhere where HE'S the man essentially. I truly believe it would have happened sooner or later in Cleveland. He's that good on both sides of the ball.

Call me crazy, but like I've said to other Cavs fans, I feel like Lebron felt a bit threatened by what Wiggins could become in Cleveland. I truly believe Lebron is an opportunist and came back to Cleveland to not only solidify his legacy there, but also to take advantage of wielding power there. First year GM, first year coach, and a bunch of young players.

I can already tell I'm about to be like one of those Lakers fans that respects Kobe but deep down can't wait until he's gone.

Dumbest thing I've read n S&T.. quite the accomplishment. Bravo

LeBron threatened by an 18 yr old with no handle. No jumpshot and shaky bball IQ. LeBron was better than Wiggins when he was 15. Srs

Last edited:
Any opinions on where Eric Bledsoe can end up if Phoenix doesnt give him an acceptable offer or if they cant match? I see Houston attempting to get him. Not sure if that would work though.

Spurs brehs,

@Antidope

Julius Wrek

nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom