2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I would be sad to see Wiggins go, this could be the best thing for him. Going somewhere where HE'S the man essentially. I truly believe it would have happened sooner or later in Cleveland. He's that good on both sides of the ball.

Call me crazy, but like I've said to other Cavs fans, I feel like Lebron felt a bit threatened by what Wiggins could become in Cleveland. I truly believe Lebron is an opportunist and came back to Cleveland to not only solidify his legacy there, but also to take advantage of wielding power there. First year GM, first year coach, and a bunch of young players.

I can already tell I'm about to be like one of those Lakers fans that respects Kobe but deep down can't wait until he's gone.

Last edited:
If the Cavs get klove there's no more of that I know its gonna be a process type thing like LeBron said. It's win now or its a failure.

Lebron scared of wiggins ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not scared, but his legacy was threatened. reminiscent to how MJ partially retired the 1st time to potentially solidify his legacy in the game once he accomplished all the things he thought he could.

You have a young guy that likely will go on to accomplish those things you did in Cleveland, with that crowd and city you slighted behind him, and maybe more. Rookie of the year, all star, maybe even the one thing you couldn't do.....

just a theory of mine..

Last edited:

DUDE SAID GET A JOB YOU THINK DA LAKERS ARE HIRING????????
My bro, you're really bored today aren't you LOL
I THOUGHT U BLOCKED ME 
embarassed.gif

COME AND GIMME A HUG BRO 
devil.gif

IM A THERAPIST. THURSDAYS ARE MY SLOW DAYS IN TERMS OF CLIENTS.

LeBron is not threatened, man. He can see the clear opportunity to seize a Championship with Cleveland and Kevin Love, today and in the next few years, gives that squad a much better chance at doing that. That starting 5 could be perfectly well-rounded.

I don't think Wiggins is ready to be "the man" yet. Nothing would help him progress better than playing with the best player in the world and one of the best PG's in the league. There would be zero pressure on him and he can just feed off of Kyrie & LeBron.

Knew that "Wiggins is out of consideration for being traded" thing couldn't be true. He's not even a sure fire top 5 player of this draft. Some may argue top 10.

You see the nonsense that get's posted on NT ^ :lol:

Last edited:
If the Cavs get klove there's no more of that I know its gonna be a process type thing like LeBron said. It's win now or its a failure.

I didn't even think about this but you're right. Keeping the team the way it is puts no pressure on LeBron to win right away.

Lebron scared of wiggins ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not scared, but his legacy was threatened. reminiscent to how MJ partially retired the 1st time to potentially solidify his legacy in the game once he accomplished all the things he thought he could.

You have a young guy that likely will go on to accomplish those things you did in Cleveland, with that crowd and city you slighted behind him, and maybe more. Rookie of the year, all star, maybe even the one thing you couldn't do.....

just a theory of mine..
If you want theory I suggest you read this about Jordan's first "retirement"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/131997-mjs-1st-retirement-was-it-a-secret-suspension

the cavs are better off with love than wiggins. the cavs aren't gonna win a championship with tristan thompson playing the 4.

Nahhh i dont like Wiggins in Minny that City is Nazareth of the League you get ghost out there.

Hard to dispute right now, but it only takes that one player. The Wolves will finally get their top tier rookie...they may even get another #1 pick. And they still have Rubio. Their present looks a bit rough, yet exciting, but suddenly their future looks blindingly bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom