2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's him tweeting. His English/grammar is too good in his tweets, compared to how he actually talks

He been tweeting/ig'ing hilarious **** since he was at Kansas and his grammar and spelling is off most of the time, the hell you talking about? :lol:

Just 'cause you can't talk well, doesn't mean you don't know the grammar. It's way easier to learn the grammars than the actual talking.

AI, John Starks, Penny, Drexler,GP, Stockton, you want me to continue?

How many rings between the 6?
i like how you just tried to bait me into the "rings don't make you a good player" convo. It doesn't matter how many rings these guys had, they all worked jordan atleast once in their career. And if we gonna be honest if Len Bias didn't od on blow we would not be having this conversation...

i like how you just tried to bait me into the "rings don't make you a good player" convo. It doesn't matter how many rings these guys had, they all worked jordan atleast once in their career. And if we gonna be honest if Len Bias didn't od on blow we would not be having this conversation...
Bruh he's a troll

McDermott blocked a dude twice, then tipped the ball out to start the break, trailed the play and hits a three from the timeline

Nerlens Noel can ball man... dude gonna be a monster

McDermott blocked a dude twice, then tipped the ball out to start the break, trailed the play and hits a three from the timeline

Nerlens Noel can ball man... dude gonna be a monster
If only we kept Vazquez and Noel instead of getting Holiday. Dude was second in the league for assist.

Bruh he's a troll

Be nice man..Leave 4848's other personality alone..:lol:
Jp bro...
Dougie McDermott is Killin em..
Say what you want but bulls know how to draft em..no doubt we don't know how to buy but we damn sure can build

Last edited:
gonna def be watching some Sixer games ... more excited to watch the East than the West this year

I don't know why people act like Kevin Love is 33 and they would be trading Wiggins for an old washed up superstar.

Exactly, he's got three or four years to get used to playoff basketball.. Bu the time wiggins gets there lebron will be on the decline somewhat, cavs should do it or better yet don't do it..
Better for us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom