2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk y but I found this pic funny. :lol:

BK1KNCMCcAA-nqf.png

Last edited:
Cause people are enamored with wiggins "potential"

He won't hit his prime for another 4-5 years.

You think Lebron wants to wait that for a ring?

You take the establish player in love in which you know what your getting and helps your team now and is 25 over the 18 maybe.

Yeah, I get potential, but Love is a top player in the league who averages 20 and 10 like its nothing at 25. I don't see how you pass that up for "potential". Kyrie, Bron and KL + decent role players is a guaranteed trip to the finals.

Cavs stuck in a major spot man. Adding Love to that roster...

i dont want them to trade wiggins for love because i dont want him playing in freaking minny lmao.

Lebron is going to be the primary defender again but this time with Love and Kyrie :x

we're gonna get scored on so bad if we give up wiggins, not like he's already an elite defender but i feel as though he will defend better than love
love can score and rebound his *** off
such a hard decision to make imo

Cavs going to lose all of their young depth, still don't think it makes them better than the Bulls.

The cavs have the leverage tho. Cause they can drag this out long enough as long as long as they can and move who they want to. Twolves will have to give in eventually or risk getting nothing back for love

The cavs have the leverage tho. Cause they can drag this out long enough as long as long as they can and move who they want to. Twolves will have to give in eventually or risk getting nothing back for love

minny has plenty.............................of options

the team with the player that is wanted always has the leverage

i dont want them to trade wiggins for love because i dont want him playing in freaking minny lmao.
lol i feel the same way.  

and the world knows theres some delusional clowns ready to hype of love if  when he's with lebron... 

Zach LaVine is becoming one of my favorite players.  I love his athleticism, expression and grittiness.  

Almost Westbrookish.  Hopefully he's more committed to winning. 
How you figure?

I'm sure Mississippi is worse
+

Ohio and Florida

Last edited:
Yea Cavs have no leverage. They are going to have to give up an arm, leg, kidney and spleen to get Love.

All GS has to do throw in Klay and they're getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom