2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look only way we i can stomach a wiggins love swap is if they throw in lavine, dieng, or pekovic. Anything else aint happening

Lebron is going to be the primary defender again but this time with Love and Kyrie :x

we're gonna get scored on so bad if we give up wiggins, not like he's already an elite defender but i feel as though he will defend better than love

love can score and rebound his *** off

such a hard decision to make imo

Would just trade Kyrie for Love honestly.

HKTJCBs.jpg

Trade Wiggins, Bennett, Waiters for Love and acquire a wing defender

minny has plenty.............................of options

the team with the player that is wanted always has the leverage

Twolves have the warriors deal
I'm saying like if ultimately comes down to them as the team they wanna deal with . Say gs backs out and doesn't wanna trade Klay anymore. The melo trade kinda shows how the team trading for the star has leverage too (even tho the knicks are my team but that was a knicksy thing to do)

Last edited:
Look only way we i can stomach a wiggins love swap is if they throw in lavine, dieng, or pekovic. Anything else aint happening

lol

now that the cavs got bron all of a sudden dudes in here thinking they can strong arm any team

i watched this game. He had some impressing plays, as you can see in this video, but a lot of the time he looked really out of control on offense and forced some pretty awful shots

From the Cavs thread:

My take is I wanna see a team win right now... not the future... RIGHT ******* NOW.

People have to understand that the Cavs had NO business getting Wiggins in the first place..

1,7% chance? you gotta be kidding me.

The best SF on the planet and the best PF on the planet on one team?

Sign me up.

I'm okay with parting ways with Wiggins. He's not a LeBron type. We have no idea how well he will be. My expectations are extremely high for him like many, but I'm a realist. He won't be ready to take star status for a good 2/3 seasons.. Sorry but we can't wait that long.

Proven Talent over Unproven talent every day of the week.

Kyrie-LeBron-Love... that's a big 3 this league hasn't seen before... and

Bron - 29 years old
Love - 25 years old
Kyrie - 22 years old

It's a very hard decision but this is the NBA.. no friendships.... no babying.. **** it... I want to win a championship and I'm not so sure we can wait when we know how good Love is.

What gets interesting is the other pieces that will be involved..

Low 100s.

Come to AZ and hit a bar with me

arizona is one of the worst places to live in the world

I live in Oklahoma and I thought AZ was a **** hole.
Scottsdale has some decent birds and their GolfCourses are dope. Xona a Resort is always worth a trip, better stay off the liquor while driving or that ******* sheriff will send you to TENT CITY for 45 days.
Yea, Arizona is a **** hole

lol

now that the cavs got bron all of a sudden dudes in here thinking they can strong arm any team
No, we are trading our key bench players in waiters/wiggins and bennett. They wanted waiters, bennett, wiggins, and TT/first pick for just one person. It's not strong arming it's just i don't want the cavs to get melo'd

Yea Cavs have no leverage. They are going to have to give up an arm, leg, kidney and spleen to get Love.

All GS has to do throw in Klay and they're getting him.
Im a big Klay fan... but how is his value close to the potential of Wiggins???

and then if they throw in Bennett (who still has plenty of potential) ... cavs can get back  Shabazz, Kevin Martin, Brewer, Schved or Glen Robinson III..... 

The Cavs have all the bait they could need...  stop bs'ing around and get Love.  

Last edited:
From the Cavs thread:

My take is I wanna see a team win right now... not the future... RIGHT ******* NOW.

People have to understand that the Cavs had NO business getting Wiggins in the first place..

1,7% chance? you gotta be kidding me.

The best SF on the planet and the best PF on the planet on one team?

Sign me up.

I'm okay with parting ways with Wiggins. He's not a LeBron type. We have no idea how well he will be. My expectations are extremely high for him like many, but I'm a realist. He won't be ready to take star status for a good 2/3 seasons.. Sorry but we can't wait that long.

Proven Talent over Unproven talent every day of the week.

Kyrie-LeBron-Love... that's a big 3 this league hasn't seen before... and

Bron - 29 years old
Love - 25 years old
Kyrie - 22 years old

It's a very hard decision but this is the NBA.. no friendships.... no babying.. **** it... I want to win a championship and I'm not so sure we can wait when we know how good Love is.

What gets interesting is the other pieces that will be involved..

this is great thinking. and you bring up a great point that the cavs had no business getting the number 1 pick.

yet you still have guys here thinking trading wiggins is too much

I live in Oklahoma and I thought AZ was a **** hole.
Scottsdale has some decent birds and their GolfCourses are dope. Xona a Resort is always worth a trip, better stay off the liquor while driving or that ******* sheriff will send you to TENT CITY for 45 days.
Yea, Arizona is a **** hole

Basically.

Im a big Klay fan... but how is his value close to the potential of Wiggins???

and then if they throw in Bennett (who still has plenty of potential) ... can throw in Shabazz, Kevin Martin, Brewer, Schved or Glen Robinson III.....  clearly better options that GS.

The Cavs have all the bait they could need...  stop bs'ing around and get Love.  

1) Klay's already proven he can play at a fairly high level, he's an elite shooter and above average defender.
2) They'd also get Harrison Barnes and David Lee, and a pick from GS. That's about the same as what the rest of CLE's deal would be.
3) We'd have to see what Flip wants to do, if he wants to just get young prospects and rebuild, he takes the Cavs deal. If he wants young prospects but not completely do a rebuild, he takes GS. If he wants to do a full rebuild, he keeps Love and just lets him walk or trade him to someone who's willing to take the risk of him not resigning after this season.

Love can say he wants to be traded all he wants, but Flip doesn't have to oblige at all, he's still under contract with the Wolves and you can bet some of how this has been handled by Kevin has rubbed Saunders the wrong way, and he's said so publicly. The spite may be just enough to make Love sweat until the last possible minute possibly in February.

So basically Cavs fans are saying its now or never? Willing to trade the future for at least 1 ring?

So basically Cavs fans are saying its now or never? Willing to trade the future for at least 1 ring?

I got dudes who will give a leg for a title b.

Kevin Love is NOT PLAYING THE WHOLE SEASON WITH MINNESOTA!!

IF the Cavs don't trade for him they will strike another deal..

They are not gonna let him walk.

Last edited:
1) Klay's already proven he can play at a fairly high level, he's an elite shooter and above average defender.
2) They'd also get Harrison Barnes and David Lee, and a pick from GS. That's about the same as what the rest of CLE's deal would be.
3) We'd have to see what Flip wants to do, if he wants to just get young prospects and rebuild, he takes the Cavs deal. If he wants young prospects but not completely do a rebuild, he takes GS. If he wants to do a full rebuild, he keeps Love and just lets him walk or trade him to someone who's willing to take the risk of him not resigning after this season.

Love can say he wants to be traded all he wants, but Flip doesn't have to oblige at all, he's still under contract with the Wolves and you can bet some of how this has been handled by Kevin has rubbed Saunders the wrong way, and he's said so publicly. The spite may be just enough to make Love sweat until the last possible minute possibly in February.
Good point.  I forgot about Barnes in that trade.  My only problem with the Warriors offer is that they would be loaded with 3s-4s with mid-level potential.  

Wiggins will most likely blossom into a superstar.  Bennet should top out better than Lee and Dion Waiters is already a better player than Barnes.

If Im Minny Im getting a deal done with the Cavs and sending both the Canadians, Waiters and a pick to Minny for Love, Martin and Budinger.

The right choice is to get Kevin Love. Don't assume you can just pick him up in free agency. Wiggins hasn't proven anything yet, and I don't think he'll be THAT good. The cavs are wasting prime lebron years waiting for this guy to develop. Varejao and Tristan Thompson don't spread the floor.

With that said, I hope the cavs keep wiggins.

The right choice is to get Kevin Love. Don't assume you can just pick him up in free agency. Wiggins hasn't proven anything yet, and I don't think he'll be THAT good. The cavs are wasting prime lebron years waiting for this guy to develop. Varejao and Tristan Thompson don't spread the floor.

With that said, I hope the cavs keep wiggins.
Brons essay made it seem like he was gonna stick with the young core and grow with them. Trading for love makes them a win now and the next 4 years type team just like the heat were. They'll add vets at the minimum and try and compete Intill brons out of his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom