2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo is in the same situation as Lebron can you get me a ring NOW neither teams look like it so now what....you team up!

Could You Imagine A JR Smith - James Harden Backcourt!!! SHOTS GALORE!!!
laugh.gif

Broussard said we would trade harden for melo, then try and trade asik and lin to acquire lebron.

why wouldn't we skip to step 2, and try and trade asik and lin to acquire lebron?

oh yeah, because Broussard

Morey is a shrewd operator man. LBJ definitely goes there if that happens.

As much as i dislike LBJ & Dwight them pairing with Melo would hands down be a better Trio than the Heat ever were which is scary... Dwight would get atleast 10 easy points a game from Lebron finding him and would be engaged on defense... Then you have Lebron & Beverly on the perimeter defending.

Melo would be facing single coverages most of the time, AKA he will average about 30. :smh:

As a Lakers fan we CANNOT let this go down.

Broussard said we would trade harden for melo, then try and trade asik and lin to acquire lebron.

why wouldn't we skip to step 2, and try and trade asik and lin to acquire lebron?

oh yeah, because Broussard

Because Lebron has made it clear he wants to play with Melo... Not James Harden

Ya'll aren't reading the part where Trading Melo for Harden also comes with the option of signing LBJ in Houston.. If it wasn't coming from Broussard i would actually give it a little credit...

I mean Both sides win with this trade, Lebron Wants to play with Melo he's stated this several times, he would be able to get a Max deal (In Houston that = what he would be receiving in Miami) Melo would get his max deal.

And The knicks get a 25 yr old Player who would run the triangle PERFECTLY, when they are in danger of losing their star for nothing. Hell in that scenario i could quite easily see the rockets strongarming Shumpert from them too.
laugh.gif
 Yea I was just gonna post that

I read this about a week ago and it was from some article on yahoo I think.

This dudes just coming out like he has info like he always does smh

This is a long shot tho 

Highly doubt sumn like this happens

Last edited:
The Dwight melo Bron pairing is nice, but has nothing on

Dragic - Bledsoe - James - melo - plumlee - green - morris twins

Is Bledsoe a unrestricted FA?

If so I would keep my eye on him based on where LBJ goes, they have the same agent and are pretty good Friends

Damn Lue almost making as much an assistant as Mark Jax did as a head coach :x

:lol: @ that Suns roster being better than HOU potentially, put the pipe down.

Last edited:
if we have to give up harden to get melo, but it GUARANTEES ggetting lebron, i do it in a heartbeat.

i'm not trading harden without a 100% guarantee lebron is coming too. however, i'd rather just the rockets pitch lebron on harden's youth being better than melo down the line. imo:

lebron + dwight + harden entering his prime >>> lebron + dwight + melo exiting his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom