2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin would be so great with Lebron, Melo, Dwight
he'll be the pg lebron always wanted
glasses.gif

Meh, if bron played with Howard all you'd hear is how Howard is fading out of the game :lol:

Lebae and melo without a PG to control melo wouldn't be that great IMO. "My turn, your turn" bball

Last edited:
Is Bledsoe a unrestricted FA?

If so I would keep my eye on him based on where LBJ goes, they have the same agent and are pretty good Friends

Restricted bro, and he wants a max deal.

I mentioned this to you yesterday when you said MIA should go after Bledsoe and Monroe :lol:

What is this talk about Controlling Melo? Melo is a top 3 scorer in this league who's best player has been Chauncey Billups, he has always needed to dominate the rock

If Harden comes to NY, I'll be taking a few years off from watching this ****** team.

I also can't see Phil wanting Harden. One of the worst defenders and only plays 82 games a year (Waits for someone to not understand)

I dont know who annoys me more now or who's more full of **** this Ramona chick or chris broussard :smh:

I dont know who annoys me more now or who's more full of **** this Ramona chick or chris broussard :smh:
Ramona easily. Almost as bad As windshorst who swears he can read lebrons mind and he getting paid by Deon to basically follow him around. He probably laughs at the fact the guy is employed to do that

What is this talk about Controlling Melo? Melo is a top 3 scorer in this league who's best player has been Chauncey Billups, he has always needed to dominate the rock

Melo's actually one of the best catch and shoot players and off ball players in the league, he's a volume scorer, but doesn't have to dribble dribble dribble and get his shot off like say a Kobe does. Which is why if he does get pared with LBJ somewhere is going to flourish efficiency wise.

So that's now 3 knick fans that wouldn't take harden. You guys deserve bargs, Raymond Felton, and no draft pick until 2020

Free Carmelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom