2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, there's a guy named Dirk there that's better than any Knicks player in the past about 20 years. :lol:

And a dynamic finisher at the rim, and a top-tier coach.

A couple things he never had in New York.

Yes, him and Monta are huge improvements over anything the Knicks have had in those positions

But if they're trying to pitch to Melo, it's kinda hard to go in there saying 3/5 of the starting lineup is gonna be the same as what you're bolting from. Even if the other two players are Dirk and Monta. Seems like it would be better not to make this trade, in terms of Melo.

Mavs didn't have a shot at Melo..

Yes, him and Monta are huge improvements over anything the Knicks have had in those positions

But if they're trying to pitch to Melo, it's kinda hard to go in there saying 3/5 of the starting lineup is gonna be the same as what you're bolting from. Even if the other two players are Dirk and Monta. Seems like it would be better not to make this trade, in terms of Melo.
Harris 

Monta

Melo

Dirk

Chandler

Only Chandler would start in this case. Chandler was the only other one that gave a ***** last year, imo. 

Only way to get rid of Bargs, Amar'e is to use 1sts.. Which they traded away for Bargs and Marcus Camby :lol:

Even then Felton at 4 mil/2 yrs & Bargs> Calderon 7.5mil/3 yrs & Bargs

I just don't see where this helps them even in trying to trade for picks/ another expiring

Knicks wouldn't have this issue at All and would have had a completely different trajectory by now if they didn't Resign Chauncey Billups to Amnesty him in the same year :smh:

Last edited:
Only way to get rid of Bargs, Amar'e is to use 1sts.. Which they traded away for Bargs and Marcus Camby :lol:

Even then Felton at 4 mil/2 yrs & Bargs> Calderon 7.5mil/3 yrs & Bargs

I just don't see where this helps them even in trying to trade for picks/ another expiring

Yeah... Pretty much another asinine move by Phil.....

They're worse, and cleared themselves only out of tax (assuming Melo doesn't re-sign), which I guarantee Phil uses not being in tax to try and get a S&T for Pau.

Last edited:
so fatton go off but wayne couldnt :lol:

:lol: Felton never got caught with possession of the gun, it turned into a he said she said situation. Wayne had no chance in hell :rofl:

Dalembert also has a team option on his contract. Knicks would look to save $ 7 MM with the trade.

Calderon would probably be packaged in a trade with Amare to clear up even more space for NY. Doubt Calderon stays.

So this saved the Knicks 7 mill since we wont pick up Dallys option. Plus Caldo is easier to package in a deal with Amare or Bargs.

Sign me up.

If this trade is really done than yea the Knicks have 0 faith in Melo coming back... & quite frankly why would you trade for a horrid contract in Calderon making 7.5 a year... when your trying to clear cap?

Package Calderon with amare? Amare alone makes about 22 this season which team is in a position to take on damn near 30 million in salary while still having to pay a borderline/starter 7.5 mil for the next three

Exactly, who has enough cap room to take on Amare's 23M and Calderon's 7.5? You guys were joking .... right?

S&T for Pau? Never thought of that because it's such a bad idea that it never crossed my mind. 

S&T for Pau? Never thought of that because it's such a bad idea that it never crossed my mind. 

Phil loves HIS guys.. And will do anything to get HIS guys... Can't if Melo stays, but if he leaves, very good possibility.

I'm one of the Few who believe Pau can still be very productive for a team.. as long as he's not getting 10 Mil per.... I would Take Pau on a 3 yr 24 mill deal if im not a rebuilding team (I wouldn't want my Lakers to do it because i want no interference with the 2016 Draft)

But hell I think the Spurs are really gonna throw a offer around 7-8 mill a year for him and he will considerably flourish in that system. Pau is 33 and should be healthy coming into next season.

Now with that said if Phil trades for him on that bum *** knicks squad smfh.

I'm one of the Few who believe Pau can still be very productive for a team.. as long as he's not getting 10 Mil per.... I would Take Pau on a 3 yr 24 mill deal if im not a rebuilding team (I wouldn't want my Lakers to do it because i want no interference with the 2016 Draft)

But hell I think the Spurs are really gonna throw a offer around 7-8 mill a year for him and he will considerably flourish in that system. Pau is 33 and should be healthy coming into next season.

I'm pretty sure Pau would flourish in the triangle as he's done in the past.

As soft as he is and as harsh as the jokes and criticism are, there's no reason he can't give 15/8. Even at 33-years-old. Play him 25 minutes a night, high 20's if needed.

Why the Broussard hate? Dudes money! I believe everything he says. Y'all tripping

Yeah, this explains a lot.

It appears he is right when he says something, but usually late.
I for one never knew he was suspect, but I also don't pay attention to trivial stuff like that. Like in not that into who said what when and what time, I'm not all Twittered out.

Thanks for the education, 100%
And JD716, lol, it appears that you should just block me, may help you stress less mate

Breh if they make a move for Perkins Lebron will personally burn all 100000000 jerseys he's worn during his heat tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom