2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the spurs play has nothing to do w the fact that yall didn't perform as individuals..yall werent there the spurs were great but miami was just terrible..

That's y it was all blowouts cuz
Great play+terrible play equals
Blowout

There should be a different heat roster, so we'll see. Never lost to a team in the east after 12 playoff series.

monta
lebron
melo
dirk
love

:nerd:

everybody taking paycuts. cubes gonna hand them a briefcase

Last edited:
monta
lebron
melo
dirk
love

nerd.gif

everybody taking paycuts. cubes gonna hand them a briefcase  tip them off on some insider trading

Some more throwing **** on the wall and see what sticks by Mr. Sources

Lakers free agency: Kobe Bryant recruiting Carmelo Anthony, according to report
By Drew Garrison  @DrewGarrisonSBN on Jun 25 2014, 3:23p 22

Harry How
Carmelo Anthony already has a list of suitors to meet with, but Kobe Bryant plans to meet with the star free agent.

 TWEET (290) SHARE (717)  SHARE 22 COMMENTS
Carmelo Anthony is preparing for free agency on July 1 and has meetings lined up with the Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls. The Los Angeles Lakers are not scheduled to meet with Anthony, but Kobe Bryant has already reached out to the star free agent and intends to personally recruit him, reports ESPN's Chris Broussard:

Though the Los Angeles Lakers are not on Anthony's current list, Kobe Bryant plans to recruit him to the team. Bryant, who is close with Anthony, spoke to him by telephone when they were in separate parts of Europe earlier this week.

Bryant told ESPN.com in a text message that he plans to meet with Anthony, as well.
LEBRON'S FREE AGENCY
Lakers approaching cautiously
Drew Garrison
The Dallas Mavericks have already begun positioning themselves for a meeting with Anthony, completing a trade centered around reacquiring Tyson Chandler from the New York Knicks in exchange for Jose Calderon. Houston is rumored to be open to a blockbuster sign-and-trade deal that would send James Harden to New York in exchange for Anthony. The Chicago Bulls could create the cap space necessary to sign Anthony as a free agent.

Los Angeles still has a huge decision to make with the seventh-overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft and has been quiet about their approach to free agency this summer.The Lakers will have the salary cap space to make an offer to Anthony, but the team is also hopeful of meeting with LeBron James.

Free agency is less than a week away and there will be an incredible amount of rumors and news regarding this star-studded class. Reports are heating up less than 24 hours away from one of the most hyped NBA Drafts since 2003.

Dallas was a potential suitor of Gortat...this trade (obviously) changes things.

I heard the Warriors want Parsons and would be willing to take on Lin as part of the deal. Anyone else hear about that?

Dallas was a potential suitor of Gortat...this trade (obviously) changes things.
Lots of rumors the last few days they were going to be hot after Pau, too...

Ideally I would love Lowry and a big three like Deng, but not enough space, even with almost 20M after Dirk signs...

How much would yall pay Dwade if he was on the open market? 11mil/ yr?

I would give Wade 3/15 or maybe less.

3yrs for 15mil?

How much would yall pay Dwade if he was on the open market? 11mil/ yr?

7 to 8 a year.

Which ironically enough is what Monta gets paid. :lol:

Monta Ellis is a better basketball player than D. Wade :wow:

Still can't believe that **** became true.

I know its really that shocking

I heard the Warriors want Parsons and would be willing to take on Lin as part of the deal. Anyone else hear about that?
That would be a good plan B if the Love deal don't work. They are both quality backups. Parsons is still on his rookie contract that expires next year, and dumping Lees contract Dubs will have enough cap to sign BIG come 2015

C'mon now Montae is only better because of Father Time so that shouldn't be a big deal imo.

Man D.Wade is 32 years old.

I ain't never seen a 32 year old's body crumble like this without a catastrophic injury.

Monta have it all :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom