2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't too fond of each other. Tyson quit on the team last year and complained about Carmelo and the coaching. Not sure why you think Tyson leaving would make Carmelo want to leave.

Why one of their best players leaving makes melo not want to stay confuses you? :lol: k

That's not what I heard on MSG network but okay.

and Tyson was not one of our best players last year. Son quit on the team.

Interested to see where Nick Young signs. Think w/ the right club he could be a lot better but I've been wrong before.

Are players starting to realize that they have to stop being greedy in order for a front office to build a quality unit around them?

That's not what I heard on MSG network but okay.

and Tyson was not one of our best players last year. Son quit on the team.

Don't tell them that. They prolly caught 5 Knicks games all season and are still under the impression Chandler is a champion and a leader and all that bull****. Dude was complete trash most of last season and quit on the team. Good riddance

Just a few notes on Tyson to the fellow Mavs fans here:

-he only shows up about 1-2x a month
-if he's going up against a good C, forget about it, he's gonna get torched
-that fire he once had is no longer there. Help defense? Forget about it.
-he's good for 1 or 2 alley oops a game, maybe an AND1, and a couple of fake tough guy screams
-he likes calling players out when in the meantime he shows no effort at all during stretches

I wouldnt hesitate to say that Tyson and Felton were the worst knicks last year. They legitimately added at least 5 losses to the column.

Last edited:
maybe chandler's relationship with carlisle and dirk will make him.. not quit on the team? :lol:

i dont know, but there's gotta be some reason the mavs were fine with taking chandler back

maybe chandler's relationship with carlisle and dirk will make him.. not quit on the team? :lol:

i dont know, but there's gotta be some reason the mavs were fine with taking chandler back

I expect him to have a great year with Dallas. He had a few injuries last year and was frustrated with the coaching and effort of a few teammates.

Yeah, he quit on a ****** Knicks team and a coach that didn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.

He was the heart of a team that won a championship here, loves Rick Carlisle and Dirk... I'll take my chances that getting him out of that dumpster fire franchise will get him right.

What kind of "leader" quits on a team? Or anyone with "heart." I agree our coach and losing plays a toll, but the lack of effort just pissed me off man. Dude did not care if PGs were having a lay up line.

Last edited:
I heard the Warriors want Parsons and would be willing to take on Lin as part of the deal. Anyone else hear about that?
That would be a good plan B if the Love deal don't work. They are both quality backups. Parsons is still on his rookie contract that expires next year, and dumping Lees contract Dubs will have enough cap to sign BIG come 2015

Him, I'm not sure how Harden and Curry would work together

Last edited:
Lance has a greater ceiling. He's a better athlete/passer/ballhandler/defender.

The problem is, he's nuts.
Chand is no slouch as a ball handler. Running point-forward at UF. Parsons is also a better shooter and overall scorer. As mentioned, mentally stable and emotionally consistent.

They weren't too fond of each other. Tyson quit on the team last year and complained about Carmelo and the coaching. Not sure why you think Tyson leaving would make Carmelo want to leave.
I was surprised Chandler blatantly threw Woody under the bus multiple times. For all that leadership in Dallas talk during the championship run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom