2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two names are extremely appealing. Lowry fixes the monster hole left by Rio and Cole. Ariza is coming off a banner year in DC perhaps motivated by the selection of Porter.

What about Deng if he ring chases on a 1-yr or 2-yr deal instead of prioritizing money?

Didn't deng want out of Chicago because he wanted 10-12 mill?

Perkins, Marion??

Miami is toast..there 2 nd round exit maybe ecf..easy.

After being boo'd like that then having to take less money forget that..
I'd take my chances at home..

How can you say that when nobody has improved in the east?

Perkins, Marion??

Miami is toast..there 2 nd round exit maybe ecf..easy.

After being boo'd like that then having to take less money forget that..
I'd take my chances at home..
Who would think Perk is a wanted commodity after his best years in Boston and dwindling away in OKC? I guess it's the age-old adage about lack of quality big men and front court depth.

How can you say that when nobody has improved in the east?

Yet..everyone will get somewhat better We will be looking good melo or not..
Indiana.. Washington..

Miami was exposed bad in the finals..
I doubt they ressurect..

Thats all just me though..
You think what you like..

Last edited:
Yet.. We looking good melo or not..
Indiana.. Washington..

Miami was exposed bad in the finals..
I doubt they ressurect..

thats all just me though..
You think what you like..

How are y'all looking good without melo? D Rose came back after an ACL tear and was a shell of himself. One year later and another knee injury and we're supposed to expect him to be better?

Wizards need to figure out how to keep Ariza and Gortat.

Indiana still doesn't have a PG while George and Hibbert are still inconsistent. Who knows if Lance is coming back.

How are y'all looking good without melo? D Rose came back after an ACL tear and was a shell of himself. One year later and another knee injury and we're supposed to expect him to be better?

Man y'all looked downright mikwaukee bucks with lebron in the finals..

D rose was a shell? Dude had 0 time to get the feel of the nba game back..and didn't even look to bad fresh off the surgery..10 games into season hell be himyself..

Timing was little off but he looked decent here..

Rose affalo? Butler taj noah??
I think we're in good shape imo
Like I said in my last post..that's just my thoughts u think what u like.
See I did that to defuse going Bak n forth with heat "fans" lol

Last edited:
Didn't deng want out of Chicago because he wanted 10-12 mill?

Deng wanted 14-17 million per
Welp, throw my potential theory out the window. It's a business, not mad at the selfish approach. Nobody will protect your pockets like yourself.

WTF are you talking about? He didn't want 14 to 17 million a year. According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Deng wanted 4 to 5 year deal that would pay him 12 to 13 million a year .Bulls offered him a 3 yr 30 million dollar deal, Deng rejected that and ended up getting traded.

Wait a Min has birdman even opted out yet? He was doing heat realated appearances today at a local high school for a heat camp

Can't believe y'all didn't roast birdman for this :lol:

Knicks get Calderon....am I the only one that sees Phil putting the pieces in order to go after Pau?

Jose is a great fit for the triangle. The east is gonna be wide open next year with the Heat and pacers wrapping up their short reign at the top, should be easy to make the playoffs. Not sure where they go from here

Last edited:
Lance, Deng, Parsons, etc. will be looking for a big paycheck. There are a few teams with cap room that will end up paying them once they strike out on the bigger fish - LeBron, Melo, etc.

This is why Joe Johnson and Amare will be 2 of the top 3 highest paid players in the league next season. 

Lance, Deng, Parsons, etc. will be looking for a big paycheck. There are a few teams with cap room that will end up paying them once they strike out on the bigger fish - LeBron, Melo, etc.

This is why Joe Johnson and Amare will be 2 of the top 3 highest paid players in the league next season. 
I'd rank it Parsons, Stephenson, Deng but I wouldn't overpay for any of the three FA's.

I'd agree with that. Parsons has the most upside. Stephenson also has potential, but mental issues could cost him a bigger contract. Deng is too old to be getting that kind of money, imo.

Nobody in the east can play like the spurs though.

The way the spurs play has nothing to do w the fact that yall didn't perform as individuals..yall werent there the spurs were great but miami was just terrible..

That's y it was all blowouts cuz
Great play+terrible play equals
Blowout

Last edited:
I'd agree with that. Parsons has the most upside. Stephenson also has potential, but mental issues could cost him a bigger contract. Deng is too old to be getting that kind of money, imo.
Lance is 2 years younger than Chand if that has a role in teams' decisions.

Lance is 2 years younger than Chand if that has a role in teams' decisions.

Lance has a greater ceiling. He's a better athlete/passer/ballhandler/defender.

The problem is, he's nuts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom