2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming Dirk would wait until theoretically Melo is signed and takes whatever is left?

Damn dumb *** Lakers should have just let Kobe be a FA too.

Melo? He wants to get rings and play in a big market..you really believe it's even a small possibility? Na man he's just exploring hid s options but that's definitely not happening
I don't think it'll happen, but as fan, you can always hold out some hope. I think Deng is a more realistic possibility. 

Why did dallas give up on larkin so soon? They must really be pushing for melo, lebron and love

I don't think it'll happen, but as fan, you can always hold out some hope. I think Deng is a more realistic possibility. 

Deng with that roster is realistic and real nice...

You get great defense and good offense.
He busts his *** for his team when the team is riding with him..

Monta
dirk
deng
tyson

Very nice

Deng and Lowry would round that roster out nice for DAL, I just think it brings them to maybe 4th best in the West though.

Deng with that roster is realistic and real nice...

You get great defense and good offense.
He busts his *** for his team when the team is riding with him..

Monta
dirk
deng
tyson

Very nice
I agree. He fills the role Shawn Marion filled the last few years, but is a much better shooter. 

Listening to local sports radio. Tyson and Melo are close buddies after their time as teammates in NY. Still crossing fingers, haha.

Monta & Tyson thats gonna be great to watch.

Having Tyson makes taking Felton worth it...

I wonder if Tyson likes playing with Felton

More about matchups and less about seeding in the West anyway.
Definitely true. Look at 3 years ago, when Memphis upset San Antonio. The West is so stacked that almost anyone has a chance to come out of the West (taking injuries, etc. into account). 

do the right thing Dirk
& take your M's
laugh.gif

I was excited about this trade until I was Sammy was out too.

Tyson was great when playing in tandem with Haywood.

I'm happy to get rid of Jose's deal though.

The first two names are extremely appealing. Lowry fixes the monster hole left by Rio and Cole. Ariza is coming off a banner year in DC perhaps motivated by the selection of Porter.

What about Deng if he ring chases on a 1-yr or 2-yr deal instead of prioritizing money?

I was excited about this trade until I was Sammy was out too.

Tyson was great when playing in tandem with Haywood.

I'm happy to get rid of Jose's deal though.
Don't rule out Sammy not returning. His deal has a team option, with only 1.8 guaranteed. If NYK, or any team they trade him to, cuts him, he could return. 

The only caveat is that players who are traded and subsequently waived can't re-sign with the team that traded them for 30 days.

Knicks get Calderon....am I the only one that sees Phil putting the pieces in order to go after Pau?

Perkins, Marion??

Miami is toast..there 2 nd round exit maybe ecf..easy.

After being boo'd like that then having to take less money forget that..
I'd take my chances at home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom