2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were people this happy when the Pelicans traded away their first rounder for Jrue? I just don't know about that lineup...
Interesting to see how Noel's career pans out, health-wise and with offensive development. Let's see who the Sixers get at #10 to complete the Jrue trade.

Asik with Davis will be crazy. Curious to see how Anderson comes back though, cause that was a bad injury

The Pelicans can't possibly have any capspace moving forward can they?

I'm pretty sure they're locked into this core for the forseeable future..

Yeah, he quit on a ****** Knicks team and a coach that didn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.

He was the heart of a team that won a championship here, loves Rick Carlisle and Dirk... I'll take my chances that getting him out of that dumpster fire franchise will get him right.

Absolutely what I came in to say. Just because he didn't have the fire in New York on a poor team doesn't mean he's washed up. Put any good player in a great situation, and it will blossom. Look at what he was before and after Dallas the first time around.

09/10 he was just another injury prone center. 10/11 he helps lead the Defensive charge on a championship team, leaves the team and becomes defensive player of the year the following year.

When your team sucks, it's hard to be a defensive minded player and produce consistently when your team doesn't play defense.

I feel better about Tyson Chandler being serviceable in this next season more than Pau Gasol turning back the clock

Yeah, he quit on a ****** Knicks team and a coach that didn't know his *** from a hole in the ground.

He was the heart of a team that won a championship here, loves Rick Carlisle and Dirk... I'll take my chances that getting him out of that dumpster fire franchise will get him right.
Absolutely what I came in to say. Just because he didn't have the fire in New York on a poor team doesn't mean he's washed up. Put any good player in a great situation, and it will blossom. Look at what he was before and after Dallas the first time around.

09/10 he was just another injury prone center. 10/11 he helps lead the Defensive charge on a championship team, leaves the team and becomes defensive player of the year the following year.

When your team sucks, it's hard to be a defensive minded player and produce consistently when your team doesn't play defense.
you didn't watch him play at all last year did you?

The Dallas defense for Tyson Chandler is real. Nowitness and JA21 on their Lincoln Lawyer flow. That gratitude for the title is understandable.

I'm in the middle on this. He did quit on the Knicks and scapegoat Woody. This season will show what he has left as a quality player.

Trade pick that NOLA gives to Houston is top 20 protected from what I've read. Might not be confirmed tho

Last edited:
Trade pick that NOLA gives to Houston is top 20 protected from what I've read. Might not be confirmed tho

If so NOLA came out with the W.

But Thats also a great move for Houston to clear space for free agents.

Win-Win trade for both teams, that doesnt happen too often.

Last edited:
I'm happy with the trade for the Pelicans. We will either keep the pick or don't make the playoff next season.

Need to buy my half season tickets.

roy hibbert made tyson look like food. and he was sick wayyyy too much. during important games.

but the mavs beating the heat earned them good fortune in my book. so i hope he plays well for yall.

just don't beat the spurs next year unless you can beat the heat again. k? thx

Last edited:
Davis and Asik is scary good defensively

Yup.. But they should have just kept sideshow bob

or nerlens :rolleyes

If so NOLA came out with the W.

But Thats also a great move for Houston to clear space for free agents.

Win-Win trade for both teams, that doesnt happen too often.

yep. they get a center for a season to see how it works while not giving up a crippling pick, we get cap space for whichever star we pursue.

Tyson didn't start over Nazr Mohammad the year before we traded for him, he was always hurt then and we know how that worked out. :smokin

I would have quit on the Knicks too.

Last edited:
RT @clutchfans: Source confirms the Rockets will receive the first round pick from Pelicans next year if it is between 4-19. That's huge.

yeah, top 3 protected. we won. :rofl:

RT @clutchfans: Source confirms the Rockets will receive the first round pick from Pelicans next year if it is between 4-19. That's huge.

yeah, top 3 protected. we won. :rofl:

So they can trade Lin, have enough to sign Melo and possibly have a lottery pick next year?

Well damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom