2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @clutchfans: Source confirms the Rockets will receive the first round pick from Pelicans next year if it is between 4-19. That's huge.

yeah, top 3 protected. we won. :rofl:

How do they continue to fail at doing a better job of protecting their picks? :lol: they out here acting like they're in the East :smh:

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen 6s

Whatever happens next, Rockets made out well on Asik signing. Got him cheap for 2 years, someone else pays the $15 mil and got a solid 1st.

i love daryl morey.

never though we'd discuss whether or not carmelo anthony and tyson chandler were friends in the NBA thread

]
James Herbert ‏@outsidethenba 3m

Report: Heat targeting Lowry, Ariza, Marion, Perkins, Marvin Williams http://cbsprt.co/1qJOUOs

and how do they plan on getting any of those guys

dollhairs?

LMAO @dollhairs
Melo isn't going anywhere, his wife loves NYC 

Melo is going to LA with LA LA.
Kobe can close that deal.
i'd give wade 3/30

I'd do this. Wade have it all. That cat wouldn't see the court in the playoffs until we absolutely needed him to, First round and finals

Last edited:
Whats wrong with the trade?
The "protected first rounder" the Pelicans sent to Houston wasn't protected at all
sick.gif

The "protected first rounder" the Pelicans sent to Houston wasn't protected at all :x

:rofl:

they gave us a pick that could be up to the 4th overall pick, for a center making 15 million dollars next year. and they're paying him. a center to put next to AD. like nerlens noel! the guy they traded for jrue holiday. to add to the contracts they gave tyreke evans and eric gordon.

[quote name="Julius Wrek"]Well damn,

you wake from a nap and the whole NBA landscape changes...

Julius F. Wrek
[/quote]Wait, what happened? Been a nightmare of a day, so I haven't paid attention to sports much.

And like I keep saying we will either make the playoffs or forfeit our pick. Don't see anything wrong with that. Small market teams need to take risk or always stay in the lottery. Asik is a good C anyway you slice it.

Last edited:
[quote name="Julius Wrek"]Well damn,

you wake from a nap and the whole NBA landscape changes...

Julius F. Wrek
Wait, what happened? Been a nightmare of a day, so I haven't paid attention to sports much.[/quote]

the rockets traded asik to the pelicans for a top 3 protected pick, which really isn't protected. clearing cap space for whichever big FA they go for.

The "protected first rounder" the Pelicans sent to Houston wasn't protected at all :x

:rofl:

they gave us a pick that could be up to the 4th overall pick, for a center making 15 million dollars next year. and they're paying him. a center to put next to AD. like nerlens noel! the guy they traded for jrue holiday. to add to the contracts they gave tyreke evans and eric gordon.

:x :x :x

This is Isaiah 2.0 but they're lucky they have AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom