2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I rather have these guys over Kyrie, but he's still not top 5.....

Cp0
Westbrook
Curry
Rondo
Wall
Tony Parker
Mike Conley
Lillard

Last edited:
Best Player in the world plays in the east,With the best PF in the league and a Top 5 point guard :tongue: Choosing The cavs

Id say the love comment is more far fetched than the kyrie one :lol:

With BG, AD, ZBO, LA, Timmy, Dirk, Al jeff, Bosh, is love really even top 5 :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm a bit bias about Conley, love his game.

Need to see Rose for atleast 60 games, but he can easily be top 5 too.

In any order

Cp3
Westbrick or Rose
Curry
Kyrie
Wall
How is that crazy?

He's not nearly as good as Rondo. He's not nearly as good as Tony Parker. He isn't even really in the same ballpark as those guys.

Plus the others mentioned.

isaiah thomas puts up the same stats as irving last season but now irving is a top 5 PG?

laugh.gif

the kevin love future HOF talk was bad enough.

Id say the love comment is more far fetched than the kyrie one :lol:

With BG, AD, ZBO, LA, Timmy, Dirk, Al jeff, Bosh, is love really even top 5 :nerd:

Only BG is better than K Love with AD right there. He's better than everyone else you listed. Let's not get carried away here.

He's not nearly as good as Rondo. He's not nearly as good as Tony Parker. He isn't even really in the same ballpark as those guys.

Plus the others mentioned.
Kyrie been better than Rondo since his second season in the league,Same with Parker.

For clarification When I say he's better I'm not ranking team accomplishments that high. I'm talking about What I see when I watch them then the stats.

Kyrie been better than Rondo since his second season in the league,Same with Parker.

For clarification When I say he's better I'm not ranking team accomplishments that high. I'm talking about What I see when I watch them then the stats.

How can you say that? Rondo is unbelievable at making his teammates better and is a great defender. Everything that makes Kyrie a disappointment since his rookie season.

kyrie is better than rondo at what? he scores more, he also shoots more. rondo is a better defender, rebounder, and passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom