2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense.

He just had a season as the only offensive weapon. Obviously he wants help.
the Knicks needed EVERYTHING

they played no defense, they had no system, nothing.... that team was a mess

the team quit on each other and no one wanted to be there

problem is a lot deeper than having another offensive weapon....

Someone wants Jeremy Lin's 15 million dollar contract? :x

Question.

So, apparently Chandler Parsons cap hold is just under two million.

Say the Rockets do get a guy like Melo or LeBron for a max deal.

Can the Rockets then go ahead and match an offer-sheet to Chandler Parsons and still go over the salary cap after signing a big fish?

just below max level range, about 12M

all up to les alexander if he wants to open up his pockets for parsons. i thnk he will

Last edited:
Rose is done. Chicago fans are delusional. That team is a 4-6 seed in the east moving forward. Just accept it.

Question.

Can the Rockets then go ahead and match an offer-sheet to Chandler Parsons and still go over the salary cap after signing a big fish?

that's the reason they declined his option.

sign a big star first, then use parsons bird right's to over the cap and match any offer he gets.

looking at

beverly/canaan
harden/daniels
parsons/covington
jones/motiejunas
howard

then either adding lebron or carmelo

just want Free Agency to be here and over already...

want to see rosters shape up and all the fairy tales to end

Question.

that's the reason they declined his option.

sign a big star first, then use parsons bird right's to over the cap and match any offer he gets.

looking at

beverly/canaan
harden/daniels
parsons/covington
jones/motiejunas
howard

then either adding lebron or carmelo

How good is Covington? I've noticed every time he gets traded in 2K dude goes to some random team where he becomes a starter and averages like 18-20ppg :lol: ... is this possible in real life?

Everyone knows there is a deal in place for Lin but no one knows the destination?

I'm calling bluff.

i know i sound like a homer, but you calling bluff? on morey? especially morey :lol:

who knows at this point. just a couple a months ago, people were saying there was zero chance we'd trade asik for a 1st rounder like we wanted.

Morey is bluffing. He's very good. You guys think this deal was on the table when Asik was HEAVY on the market? You guys struck a desperate dumb front office. Gotta give you props on that.

100x100px-LS-54647023_image.jpeg

You gave me an oop, too easy :lol:

Parsons, Harden, Dwight, and Jones is a very intriguing core. I'm just worried about McHale.

me too man. me too.

Bosh gonna be that consolation prize for Morey.

quite possibly, but that's not a bad thing. he's a good fit for us. ideally i'd like love if we go PF, but we'll see.

How good is Covington? I've noticed every time he gets traded in 2K dude goes to some random team where he becomes a starter and averages like 18-20ppg :lol: ... is this possible in real life?

18-20. never. but he's a pretty good shooter, who in our system with playing time should get a lot of looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom