2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
over & never being the same are one in the same now :lol: the more you know .... that just what jj does so ill glaze over him but u serious duke

Last edited:
Everyone knows there is a deal in place for Lin but no one knows the destination?

I'm calling bluff.

i know i sound like a homer, but you calling bluff? on morey? especially morey :lol:

who knows at this point. just a couple a months ago, people were saying there was zero chance we'd trade asik for a 1st rounder like we wanted.

Morey is bluffing. He's very good. You guys think this deal was on the table when Asik was HEAVY on the market? You guys struck a desperate dumb front office. Gotta give you props on that.

Everyone knows there is a deal in place for Lin but no one knows the destination?

I'm calling bluff.

i know i sound like a homer, but you calling bluff? on morey? especially morey :lol:

who knows at this point. just a couple a months ago, people were saying there was zero chance we'd trade asik for a 1st rounder like we wanted.

Morey is bluffing. He's very good. You guys think this deal was on the table when Asik was HEAVY on the market? You guys struck a desperate dumb front office. Gotta give you props on that.

i wouldnt say that
i think its more of no tired of thier picks being nothing & went with a sure thing for instant twin towers

morey been stacking chips for yrs now. dude wants his own big 3. i think he is willing to let parsons go if it means landing even a guy like melo.
i'd target a guy like bosh if i were the rockets

Last edited:
Melo in Chicago seems like the best option to me... from a neutral fan's view

that team needs a scorer, he'd have the green light all night long ... and their defense is good enough to cover for him

and maybe playing with a team so defensive minded would get him to step his up

Melo, a healthy Rose, and the players they already have is a cake walk to the ECF....

I was with you till healthy rose.

Moving along.

That game 7 loss at home in 2013 still burns huh, minus Rose at the that.

Either that or you still haven't swallowed the fact DWill is washed, Brook and PP can barely walk, and KG is coming back for his 12 million next season :frown:

Them feels bruh, totally understandable though.

if we trade lin, what happens to you? serious question.

You ask me that every time I post, even if I post about something that's entirely irrelevant. Who I choose to root and cheer for doesnt concern you. Why do u even care so much? Mind ya own business and do u.

Last edited:
Melo in Chicago seems like the best option to me... from a neutral fan's view

that team needs a scorer, he'd have the green light all night long ... and their defense is good enough to cover for him

and maybe playing with a team so defensive minded would get him to step his up

Melo, a healthy Rose, and the players they already have is a cake walk to the ECF....

I was with you till healthy rose.

Moving along.

That game 7 loss at home in 2013 still burns huh, minus Rose at the that.

Either that or you still haven't swallowed the fact DWill is washed, Brook and PP can barely walk, and KG is coming back for his 12 million next season :frown:

Them feels bruh, totally understandable though.

View media item 1047877

laugh.gif
 past several post 

Someone wants Jeremy Lin's 15 million dollar contract? :x

Question.

So, apparently Chandler Parsons cap hold is just under two million.

Say the Rockets do get a guy like Melo or LeBron for a max deal.

Can the Rockets then go ahead and match an offer-sheet to Chandler Parsons and still go over the salary cap after signing a big fish?

I dont get people that actually believe James or Melo would go to Houston. The CITY they play in obviously matters a lot. Houston offers them nothing. Dwight Howard isnt a draw anymore. Their coach is trash.

I dont have anything against Houston, but if you follow the NBA closely, you know there is NO chance Melo or Bron go there.

The Rockets have a potentially great roster

Also Houston is a huge and diverse market, its just that you never hear about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom