2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not worse than Felton on the defensive end. Me and you could have done a better job.

Whispers of Larkin for Thunders 21st or 29th. Which is the exact deal that was there for Shump. I rather keep Shump if thats the case.

Damn that's all it takes for a first round pick? Would've liked to have that. :frown:

Last edited:
Herky Jerky aka Swaggy P aka Nick young is a very fun entertaining player I hope the Lakers keep him.

Not to mention he was cooking Lebron like he was a drew league defender , I *** with him.

2-nick-youngs-shirt.jpg

He tryna have it all. :pimp:

Can't believe a team would want a $15 mil sub-par point guard. I'm a fan, but there's no real appeal outside of an expiring contract. 

I'm almost positive a first rounder will be attached to Lin in a trade as a sweetner for taking him off the Rockets' cap.

I dont get people that actually believe James or Melo would go to Houston. The CITY they play in obviously matters a lot. Houston offers them nothing. Dwight Howard isnt a draw anymore. Their coach is trash.

I dont have anything against Houston, but if you follow the NBA closely, you know there is NO chance Melo or Bron go there.

Last edited:
I dont get people that actually believe James or Melo would go to Houston. The CITY they play in obviously matters a lot. Houston offers them nothing. Dwight Howard isnt a draw anymore. Their coach is trash.

I dont have anything against Houston, but if you follow the NBA closely, you know there is NO chance Melo or Bron go there.
While there are some draw backs (losing some money, McHale, competitive Western Conference), it would be hard to turn down a center in his prime (or at worst on the back end), a shooting guard entering his prime, an owner that wants to win at all costs and a creative front management group in a very large market.

Bron? No

Melo? Maybe.

Melo in Chicago seems like the best option to me... from a neutral fan's view

that team needs a scorer, he'd have the green light all night long ... and their defense is good enough to cover for him

and maybe playing with a team so defensive minded would get him to step his up

Melo, a healthy Rose, and the players they already have is a cake walk to the ECF....

Healthy Derrick?

His career is over. He ll never. Be the same.

Melo wants help on offense. That's his main thing.

It'll suck if the Rockets trade away all their assets and fail to land Bron and Melo :lol:...

Durant is 2016?

if we trade lin, what happens to you? serious question.

While there are some draw backs (losing some money, McHale, competitive Western Conference), it would be hard to turn down a center in his prime (or at worst on the back end), a shooting guard entering his prime, an owner that wants to win at all costs and a creative front management group in a very large market.

pretty much all that. our GM is ready for whatever, our owner is willing to spend, yes our coach stinks but harden entering his prime and howard's playoffs leads me to believe he's back and probably has 2-3 really good years left before MAJOR decline.

and houston isn't bad :lol: it's a very diverse city.

Everyone knows there is a deal in place for Lin but no one knows the destination?

I'm calling bluff.

i know i sound like a homer, but you calling bluff? on morey? especially morey :lol:

who knows at this point. just a couple a months ago, people were saying there was zero chance we'd trade asik for a 1st rounder like we wanted.

did bari work out with orlando magic?

i be wondering about y'all ****** sometimes....

didn't think the ESPN comment would be taken so damn literally...

watch your language bruh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom