2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twins are garbage and won't amount to anything significant in the league. Theres nothing special about either of them. I give major props for the clutch one though :pimp:

Minny did good. If they could find a taker for Pekovic and Kevin Martin for some decent players.............The future is bright.
They dont need Pekovic seeing the way Dieng played when he got injured last year. Dude is a rebound machine. Had a bunch of 15+ rebound games.
Rubio, Lavine, Shabazz, Wiggins, Bennett,Young, Dieng. Nice young core

This really can't be real life if Minnesota gets one of the most hyped #1 picks since 03, the #1 pick before that and THEN gets an 18 and 7 stretch forward thrown in for ***** and giggles for a guy that literally told them he was leaving at the end of the next season and a couple dudes who would have been at the end of their bench.

I was cool with the tanking thing for the last draft because of the quality of it, but I don't know what the **** Hinkie is doing at this point. The three best players in next year's class are Towns, Mudiay and Okafor.....a PF, PG and C......the only three ******* positions we already have locked down for the future. Then you also just invested a top 10 pick on Saric who's basically supposed to be your SF of the future so then that goes to waste if you draft Oubre or Stanley Johnson. Brett Brown has gotta be rolling in his damn grave right now that he left the Spurs right before he would have gotten another ring just to coach this non-stop tank train. Who does Hinkie think is coming to Philly in free agency next year even with the most insane amount of cap room in the league?

I think Embiid is going to be really ******* good but what the hell will that matter if nobody sees the guy play next year, so no free agents will be attracted to the team, then the next year the talent around him will still not be anything that great for his first year. So three straight years of tanking essentially for a SHOT at being able to build some type of future contender.

It's really amazing two bumbling franchises will make the perfect trade given their trajectories.

I remember the Kobe 1 released that year and I balled in it almost everyday :lol:

Last edited:
This really can't be real life if Minnesota gets one of the most hyped #1 picks since 03, the #1 pick before that and THEN gets an 18 and 7 stretch forward thrown in for ***** and giggles for a guy that literally told them he was leaving at the end of the next season and a couple dudes who would have been at the end of their bench.

I was cool with the tanking thing for the last draft because of the quality of it, but I don't know what the **** Hinkie is doing at this point. The three best players in next year's class are Towns, Mudiay and Okafor.....a PF, PG and C......the only three ******* positions we already have locked down for the future. Then you also just invested a top 10 pick on Saric who's basically supposed to be your SF of the future so then that goes to waste if you draft Oubre or Stanley Johnson. Brett Brown has gotta be rolling in his damn grave right now that he left the Spurs right before he would have gotten another ring just to coach this non-stop tank train. Who does Hinkie think is coming to Philly in free agency next year even with the most insane amount of cap room in the league?

I think Embiid is going to be really ******* good but what the hell will that matter if nobody sees the guy play next year, so no free agents will be attracted to the team, then the next year the talent around him will still not be anything that great for his first year. So three straight years of tanking essentially for a SHOT at being able to build some type of future contender.

If Embiid is a star, none of your complaints will matter.

Karl is just tall lmao, he has zero fundemental to his game, Coach Cal will improve him but bruh is just tall

The funny thing is, this is word-for-word why T'Wolves fans have been told they'll be fleeced on the grounds of having no leverage.

To outline the summer 2014: Flip Saunders exchanged a player who everybody knew was 11 months away from playing for anybody but MInnesota for one of the best No. 1 picks since 2003, a No. 1 pick who has only been able to drink for five months, and a 26-year-old stretch four who broke out last season.

Yes, Flip Saunders has already been made aware he will be arrested on Saturday and charged with the slowest robbery of all time.

Anthony Davis, Kryie Irving, John Wall, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard.. where Wiggins ranks within that list we both know the answer

One of the best #1 picks since 2003 is pushing it

Also I don't see how this trade means that anyone wants to play in Minnesota. It was a trade, b.

Wiggins hasn't played an nba game yet, let alone a season. Let's not pretend that anybody knows where he'd rank on that list.

Wiggins hasn't played an nba game yet, let alone a season. Let's not pretend that anybody knows where he'd rank on that list.
It goes both ways, you can't then say "he's one of the best #1 picks since 2003" either then, since, he hasn't played an NBA game yet.

When you look at that list of #1 picks since 2003, Wiggins has a lot of competition if he's going to live up to that statement.

Last edited:
A
Karl is just tall lmao, he has zero fundemental to his game, Coach Cal will improve him but bruh is just tall
Yea, this is just wrong.
as some one who's watched/ played against him i would know, he had no competition in NJ because he played in an extremely weak division, also when he went against my city's high school we got him fouled out in 6 minutes with a big zero across the board. All his highlights are of him playing weak teams lol, but when he got put on clamps infront of everyone for the state championship no one said anything. He will improve but to group him with jahlil okafor and those guys is just wrong

Reports coming out of Minnesota are that

Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and Thaddeus Young will all end up w/ the T-Wolves for Kevin Love.

Yea, if true, Minny did very well.

Cavs fans are going to quickly turn on Kevin Love when opponents after opponent beat them in the paint like a pinata.

The 180 is going to mirror exactly how Bulls fans felt about Boozer after one season.

I'm calling it now.

Last edited:
Don't know why Hinkie didn't insist on receiving Bennett in the Thad trade.

I'd imagine he'd be more useful than a late first rounder. Although if Wade & Deng get hurt that could be a very very high pick

And Minny got the last two #1 overall picks and a fringe all-star for Love? Flip deserves a nice bonus. Tremendous haul

Last edited:

Cavs fans are going to quickly turn on Kevin Love when opponents after opponent beat them in the paint like a pinata.

The 180 is going to mirror exactly how Bulls fans felt about Boozer after one season.

I'm calling it now.
No man, that aint gonna happen at all, the difference is Boozer didn't have LeBron in Chicago.

LeBron is going to keep Love looking just fine. LeBron effect>>>>>

I'm calling it now.

No man, that aint gonna happen at all, the difference is Boozer didn't have LeBron in Chicago.

LeBron is going to keep Love looking just fine. LeBron effect>>>>>

LeBron can do his part to shore up the perimeter defense but the only way you can hide a bad post defender is a better post defender playing behind him.

If Boozer didn't have Noah, or Taj, or Asik playing behind him, things would've been even worse for Booz in the Chi

Last edited:
Bulls fans turned on boozer because they needed somebody to take their frustration out on because of the rose tragedy

Cavs fans arent gonna turn on love, the lebron haters who once praised k love is gonna turn on him, same **** happened to wade, if wade has a great season, his "fans" will be back because hes not playing with lebron anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom