2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AlexKennedyNBA: Here's a shocker: Roger Mason Jr. (who is 33 years old) will play for the Indiana Pacers' summer league team, according to @MikeAScotto.

GO TO VEGAS ROGER -Tia and Tamera

Last edited:
Does that mean that they're expecting TA to be somewhere else at the start of the season?

Nope. TA and now Zbo are definitely retiring as Grizz players now.

PJ Tucker or any player they bring in at this point will probably be to replace Prince in the starting lineup. Prince was so bad last season offensively that pretty much any player would be considered an upgrade. I would prefer for us to use some of the depth we have to acquire a better player than PJ, though. I'm hoping we can somehow bring Thaddeus Young via trade. But, the Sixers don't have much use for Koufos anymore after acquiring Embiid and Noel coming in next year.

If Memphis is going all in these next 3 years, they need a SF that's in their prime or young SF that's capable of scoring the basketball in a variety of ways. Pera was on the radio today saying that he wants to bring a championship here within these next 3 years. That's how long Zbo, TA and probably Gasol and Conley.

We won 50 games last season with Marc missing 23 games, so Memphis is still a really good team. But, no way they are competing against some of the playoff teams if they bring back the same starting five. GOT TO UPGRADE THE PERIMETER SOMEHOW.

Last edited:

I want Wade to stay even if he opts in. Of course I would prefer him to opt out and take a deal closer to his current value so we can improve the rest of the roster
Why?

serious question.
exactly what you stated in a previous post. I want to see Wade play out his career and retire in Miami. It's not often you see that with the way sports is now a days

laugh.gif
frown.gif

exactly what you stated in a previous post. I want to see Wade play out his career and retire in Miami. It's not often you see that with the way sports is now a days
It's not unheard of, and I like that this is still important to some players. Tim Duncan took a pay cut, and now Dirk is taking a paycut to do so. They're a lot older, but not as old as Wade's knees. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom