2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest, how many of you want Wade to opt in because it'll make things more difficult for Miami in the future?

wey-bey-whatevs.gif

ESPN is the crown jewel of sports media and Chris Broussard is the unwanted stepchild, the ginger of Bristol.

It's gotta be a gag. Broussard probably walks into the studio every morning sits down with his editor/producer and just sighs at the bull he has to make up that day.

I don't think so. I heard they're trying to trade away Tayshaun's contract. PJ would likely step in at SF. Very undersized though at 6'6", but he's also got a strong front line to work with in Gasol and Randolph.

No point in dragging this out. Wade what you waiting for homie, we all know you're opting in.

I don't think so. I heard they're trying to trade away Tayshaun's contract. PJ would likely step in at SF. Very undersized though at 6'6", but he's also got a strong front line to work with in Gasol and Randolph.
Not sure if they trying to field a basketball team or wrestling stable.

Im curious, do legit Miami Heat fans even want Wade to stay?
I want Wade to stay even if he opts in. Of course I would prefer him to opt out and take a deal closer to his current value so we can improve the rest of the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom