2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AlexKennedyNBA: Here's a shocker: Roger Mason Jr. (who is 33 years old) will play for the Indiana Pacers' summer league team, according to @MikeAScotto.

GO TO VEGAS ROGER -Tia and Tamera

Kind of reminds me of when JR Smith attended summer league

Last edited:
I want wade to stay, even if it means lebron has to leave.

I applaud both of you guys for wanting Wade to stay and likely retire a member of the Heat although he's clearly past his prime, what he's done for his organization can't be measured in dollars and cents those guys made history.

I feel the same way about Kobe obviously his contract made things tricky going forward but if he doesn't deserve it than who in the hell does :smh: ?

Now waiting for someone to chime in with 81 and 63 in 3 quarters....

Not now but when Bean was on that ether, a couple 40 point halves, 50 plus in 3, several 30 point quarters, 50 point game stretches, and averaging 40 for a month twice.

Deal between Miami and Toronto for Lowry is imminent according to BR. Norris Cole and future draft pics

Deal between Miami and Toronto for Lowry is imminent according to BR. Norris Cole and future draft pics

Uh.....why would Toronto want Cole and future worthless draft picks? :\

Does Pat Riley have pictures on all the league GM's or something, what the ****? :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom