2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucher has no sources. Ala Kobe will never play another game in a Lakers jersey :rofl:

Last edited:
No love/confidence for QPon?

Not as a full time starter. Right now, Memphis have nothing but rotational bench players on the wing. No one can say they are a full time starter because each player is so interchangeable.

Tony Allen
Tayshaun Prince
Courtney Lee
Mike Miller
Quincy Pondexter
Jamaal Franklin
Jordan Adams

3 of these guys need to be gone next season. Lol

Tony is staying and I'm sure the Grizz not giving up on their young draft picks in Franklin and Adams just yet. I can see Lee, Prince and Q or Miller being the odd ones out. Miller wants 20-25 mins next year and I don't think he's going to get that.

Bucher

W_79126%20(13).jpg
Pretty much. Same class as Broussard.

I saw the tweet in the draft thread then perused twitter & didn't see ANYONE else reporting it. Bucher is full of ****

Last edited:
I think I caught one of his rants right before they were sold. Saying how the Maloofs were gonna sell the worthless franchise out of a worthless, undeserving city. Super unprofessional for a reporter like that :lol:

If L2Bs only taste of Sac was past Arden, then I don't blame him for agreeing though

Ric Bucher @RicBucher · 6m
My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

Ric Bucher @RicBucher · 1m
...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

Ric Bucher @RicBucher · 3s
my zeal to break a story take too much for granted. I'd like to think I'm better than that. Yesterday and today I was not.

Why don't you sit the next couple of plays out, Ric.

Y'all dudes gonna look real foolish come July 1st if this goes down :lol:

Not as foolish as this

Ric Bucher @RicBucher

My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

...my zeal to break a story take too much for granted. I'd like to think I'm better than that. Yesterday and today I was not.

:lol: anybody else see what bucher is tweeting right now :lol: :lol: Lmao never mind already posted

Last edited:
when does summer league and FIBA start?

FIBA isn't until August. Summer league is usually mid-July, depending on the league.

Always week after draft.

Deal between Miami and Toronto for Lowry is imminent according to BR. Norris Cole and future draft pics

Uh.....why would Toronto want Cole and future worthless draft picks? :\

Does Pat Riley have pictures on all the league GM's or something, what the ****? :lol: :lol:

Don't understand why these teams help MIA get stronger. Especially a playoff team.

Deal between Miami and Toronto for Lowry is imminent according to BR. Norris Cole and future draft pics
Why help your enemy's :smh: b

I did like jabaris interview today...
He said he wants to possibly be a throwback player and stay with one team
Very respectable...

Possibly a Dig at Lebron???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom