2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1049865
Lol BR got Jabari at 17 a game as prediction. Not sheriff cereal.
Why can't he average that? Who else is gonna be shooting the ball in Milwaukee?

If Brandon Jennings can average 17ppg, I'm pretty sure Jabari can too..

Because he's gonna avg 20+

He's gonna be the main offensive player. It's his team now.
Oh ok, I thought you were saying he COULDN'T average that

I agree, he's gonna get all the shots he can handle. He may not have a high fg% but he'll get buckets.

Last edited:
Any rumor you leak Bucher will report it.

tumblr_m6gndhZtFK1rry5evo1_500.gif

Jeez. Most people talking about wade don't know ANYTHING about the heat organization. Wade will opt out. So will bosh. Riley would never cross wade.

Yall just sound stupid. But then again most of you were the same ones saying lebron leaving for Cleveland lol. And then yall have actual hate in your heart for us for no reason. Get over it. Welcome Shabazz Napier. And hopefully James ennis returns.

NBA may push draft back into July, add awards show

he NBA remains "very interested" in moving the draft after July 1 and packaging it with a season-ending awards show possibly on consecutive nights, a person familiar with the league's thinking told USA TODAY Sports.

The league would like to create more space between the end of the Finals and the draft so it can better promote the draft. The person requested anonymity because negotiations remain before both become official.

Moving the draft back will be difficult because it impacts free agency and the collective bargaining agreement. Also, the league needs to negotiate a change in the draft date with its TV partners. The league's TV deal with ESPN/ABC and Turner Sports, the parent company of TNT and NBA TV, expires after the 2015-16 season.

The league is also concerned about delaying free agency and pushing that period even deeper into July. The NBA season is already turning into a long year with the draft, free agency and summer league taking place shortly after the Finals.

If there was a guarantee the league could wrap up a majority of free agency by the end of July, that would clear one hurdle. The league is not interested in major free agent transactions taking place in August when the league normally begins its down time.

These are all part of the NBA's discussions with its TV partners. While Fox and NBC are expected to make a bid for televising games, the person told USA TODAY Sports that reaching a deal with the incumbents remains the priority. There is no guarantee either Fox or NBC gets an NBA stake. With that said, the league has been impressed with NBC's coverage of the NHL.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...te-july-awards-show-ceremony-future/11561763/

Moving the draft back will be difficult because it impacts free agency and the collective bargaining agreement. Also, the league needs to negotiate a change in the draft date with its TV partners. The league's TV deal with ESPN/ABC and Turner Sports, the parent company of TNT and NBA TV, expires after the 2015-16 season.

The league is also concerned about delaying free agency and pushing that period even deeper into July. The NBA season is already turning into a long year with the draft, free agency and summer league taking place shortly after the Finals.

If there was a guarantee the league could wrap up a majority of free agency by the end of July, that would clear one hurdle. The league is not interested in major free agent transactions taking place in August when the league normally begins its down time.

Honestly think they should move Free Agency before the draft.

Makes more sense when it comes to roster building..

I.e. NFL you sign Free Agents, and after you get who you get, or let go who you let go.... Then you know where you need to draft.

Last edited:
They just gave Wiggins reason to leave SMH

They don't even sound excited.. What a bunch of morons in that organization

How many years are rookie contracts?

I ask because I want to know how long before Exum ditches Utah for LA.

Hes gonna love SLC. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom