2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel bad for some of these players that get drafted into bad situations. Look at Lavine or Shabazz Muhammed getting picked up by the wolves.  These teams dont use these types of players correctly and they end up messing them up from the beginning.  The rookie deal should be a 3 year deal where you become an UFA after three seasons.

Fell bad for them? Making millions playing ball?
laugh.gif

Poor them
roll.gif
you know what i mean...as bad as anyone can feel about someone making millions i guess
roll.gif

That's extreme. Certain teams would be stuck in the lottery forever.
how is that any different than MOST lottery teams? make them pay for stupid decisions.

I mean look at the Sixers.  They just tanked last year only to take half a player in the first round (Embiid for the last third of the season) and Saric who will be NBA ready in 2024

I kind of feel bad for some of these players that get drafted into bad situations. Look at Lavine or Shabazz Muhammed getting picked up by the wolves.  These teams dont use these types of players correctly and they end up messing them up from the beginning.  The rookie deal should be a 3 year deal where you become an UFA after three seasons.

I get what you mean but both those guys are highly flawed and limited coming into the nba

I get what you mean but both those guys are highly flawed and limited coming into the nba
that was just an example but still good teams would find a way to utilize them adequately. 

Jordan Hill was the 7th overall pick, three years later he ends up in LA and now he actually looks like a #7 pick.

If Steven Adams was on the Jazz or Wolves, he would be an unknown - but in OKC he is in a great situation where he has a role and thus he can develop with that role as his starting point.

I mean there has got to be a reason why there have only been like 8 different teams to win a title since the mid 80s. Only a hand full of teams have it. the rest are run by morons

how is that any different than MOST lottery teams? make them pay for stupid decisions.

I mean look at the Sixers.  They just tanked last year only to take half a player in the first round (Embiid for the last third of the season) and Saric who will be NBA ready in 2024

3 years is not enough to build a good team if you're not attracting free agents.

Imagine Kyrie bouncing right before they're about to pair him with wiggins.

Imagine a guy like Paul George leaving because he wants to play with Kobe.

man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba. i aint that bad. you are traveling half the damn time city to city and staying in your teams city for a few days to a week max. it aint that bad, rent a nice condo close to the arena. If it snows, oh well stay in and bring a girl over to help count the money.

you are getting paid to play freaking basketball. the fact that some of these rookies cry and whine, doesnt make any sense. you become a millionaire the day you get drafted. suck it up. jesus

YES im mad

i don't feel bad for Bucher at all. Can't believe that dude even has a job.  And even in his apology he just tried to throw the blame on someone for "tricking" him.
mean.gif

in my head I read his apology in his high pitched girl voice and it made it even better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom