2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is that any different than MOST lottery teams? make them pay for stupid decisions.

I mean look at the Sixers.  They just tanked last year only to take half a player in the first round (Embiid for the last third of the season) and Saric who will be NBA ready in 2024

3 years is not enough to build a good team if you're not attracting free agents.

Imagine Kyrie bouncing right before they're about to pair him with wiggins.

Imagine a guy like Paul George leaving because he wants to play with Kobe.
Yea tell that to OKC.

While I don't usually sides with the owners in CBA negotiations, I'd absolutely be on their side if players wanted to be UFA after 3 years :lol:

What happened to "letting the players control themselves" lebae style? :nerd:

If you let this current gen of players do what they want almost every single star player would stack the deck by joining up on one team. :lol:

i understand why players want that freedom. I don't see why fans give a **** and feel sorry for these dudes. I don't see why fans would want them to be able to do whatever they want.

I side with them on money issues when they face the owners but I'll openly say that the more that players "control themselves" the more the product will suffer long term.

Last edited:
3 years is way too short for a draft pick to eligible for UFA
the drafting team would still be able to offer a longer and higher paid deal. Give the players the choice instead of holding back their careers is all I'm saying.  Of course I am a fan of a team rarely in teh lottery so I have my own agenda
devil.gif

The guy who said "what if Kyrie left after three years.....well after your drafted Bennett #1 and refused countless trades to bring in better players, shouldn't he have that right?

i understand why players want that freedom. I don't see why fans give a **** and feel sorry for these dudes. I don't see why fans would want them to be able to do whatever they want.
because the fans saying this are fans of teams that every star player would want to play for :lol:

Simple as that :rofl:

Last edited:
I wish more guys embraced playing for small market teams.

I'd be upset if I were lebron out there doing great things nightly in front of such a poor fan base. (That's not saying small market teams always show up to games)

I wish more guys embraced playing for small market teams.

I'd be upset if I were lebron out there doing great things nightly in front of such a poor fan base. (That's not saying small market teams always show up to games)

if you are a Lebron type player, fans will show up :lol:

No he didn't, he hated the direction the team was going in..

Trading away Brewer for a pick, letting Boozer :smile:lol), Korver and Matthews leave, signing Raja Bell, etc.
I'll never forgive Deron for running Jerry Sloan outta town. Williams' career has hit a downturn since the Jazz.

man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba.

That's easy to say when you haven't earned the right to be on an NBA team.

nah

ive put in work, did it for free. im not a nba player but still

i understand that im not a pro but making millions to play basketball, workout, and train? come on. location inside of the united states is nothing.

now if we are talking about being drafted to a different country then i can understand being upset because i would be more upset than anyone.

man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba. i aint that bad. you are traveling half the damn time city to city and staying in your teams city for a few days to a week max. it aint that bad, rent a nice condo close to the arena. If it snows, oh well stay in and bring a girl over to help count the money.

you are getting paid to play freaking basketball. the fact that some of these rookies cry and whine, doesnt make any sense. you become a millionaire the day you get drafted. suck it up. jesus

YES im mad

Mad?

If that's gets you mad you need to check into a mental program.

Last edited:
man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba. i aint that bad. you are traveling half the damn time city to city and staying in your teams city for a few days to a week max. it aint that bad, rent a nice condo close to the arena. If it snows, oh well stay in and bring a girl over to help count the money.

you are getting paid to play freaking basketball. the fact that some of these rookies cry and whine, doesnt make any sense. you become a millionaire the day you get drafted. suck it up. jesus

YES im mad

Mad?

If that's gets you mad you need to check into a mental program.

You should be mad that you never had a GF.

But ive had a GF....

and im mad because id kill to be in that position. tell these "kids" to stop crying. they act like they are being shipped out of the country to places they have never seen or heard of. give me a damn break.

man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba.

That's easy to say when you haven't earned the right to be on an NBA team.

nah

ive put in work, did it for free. im not a nba player but still

Like I said, that's easy to say when you haven't earned the right to be on an NBA team.

These kids have busted their ***** and made a ton of sacrifices to be in the position that they're in.

Nobody wants to get drafted by some team that's ran like garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rondo's the best PG in the league.
That Tony Parker/CP DEBATE treated him like he was playing overseas or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom