2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully aware of his inherent cowardice. Dude bolts, or folds at first sign of true adversity. If he cared about Cleveland, North East Ohio, Akron, or that entire section of community who raised him ... he would've never left in the first place. But it still feels better seeing him in a Cavs jersey, as opposed to Miami one.

There's a grand total of 0 times he didn't spend time here while he was away. Never, ever happened. He has never missed a chance to give to the area, he's never in any conversation with anyone ever said anything besides the fact that he has an immense love for this city. He left because everyone outside of here was pressuring him to win a title. If he truly felt he could win in Cleveland, he'd have stayed. Lame.

Looks like a Hawks playoff game
negative

it was cheap but packed 
laugh.gif

GOAT

pimp.gif

Last edited:
MJ :smh: I guess when you're the GOAT you can do whatever, but still...

Also, 1989 dunk contest on NBA TV right now. Kenny "Sky" Walker's gotta be the most anonymous/forgotten slam dunk champ ever. I didn't even know who that dude was in 1989.

You guys sound like real imbiciles critiquing Bron on leaving or coming back in all honesty.

He was born in Akron, not Cleveland.

That area did nothing to foster his greatness, pretty sure it was his talent and work ethic alone that got him where he is not Ohio.

He came to that **** hole of a franchise and brought them to success they haven't seen before or since, made millions of dollars for the franchise/city/state and he owes them something?

Management never put him in position to win a title yet he still carried them to a Finals appearance and sustained success.

God forbid he didn't want to waste his prime years playing for bad coaches, GM's and an owner.

His only responsibility is to himself and his family.

"Inherent cowardice" :lol:

Wash your face.

Last edited:
Zoran Dragic is the most famous 14th man on a roster. Maybe ever, if this keeps up.

Last edited:
You guys sound like real imbiciles critiquing Bron on leaving or coming back in all honesty.

He was born in Akron, not Cleveland.

That area did nothing to foster his greatness, pretty sure it was his talent and work ethic alone that got him where he is not Ohio.

He came to that **** hole of a franchise and brought them to success they haven't seen before or since, made millions of dollars for the franchise/city/state and he owes them something?

Management never put him in position to win a title yet he still carried them to a Finals appearance and sustained success.

God forbid he didn't want to waste his prime years playing for bad coaches, GM's and an owner.

His only responsibility is to himself and his family.

"Inherent cowardice"
laugh.gif

Wash your face.
ALL o' that.

WOW! Look at all these people coming to see the FIBA Women's championship. Packed house
laugh.gif
What's funny, tho?

Save the snide remark/response for later.

Simple question: what's funny?

Not many people like women's sports. That's sad, actually, but it's whatever. That's not what I'm getting at/asking about.

As for the here and now: what's so funny about only a handful of people showing up to the championship?

If he cared about Cleveland, North East Ohio, Akron, or that entire section of community who raised him ... he would've never left in the first place.
No way.

I'm super competitive, and I'm sure a ton of you are, too.

KNOWING that I can't win a damn thing BY MYSELF, if my team isn't putting a championship squad out there and a championship is what I'm after, I'M OUT.

It's that simple.

Honestly, I think the team expected his loyalty to let them get away w/ mismanaging trade talks, draft picks, and 'Building A Solid Roster 101'. They expected his loyalty to allow Tractor Traylor and Antawn Jamison to be enough.

This has all been said, though.

People are going to continue to hate, facts and logic be damned.

Last edited:
Neither did I till I seen it on nbatv

I did. I used to always practice Shoplifter's dunks on 8 foot baskets after that contest. Throw it behind-the-back-over-my-head-to-myself. Rex was nice with it back then.

The "Akron is not Cleveland" excuse has to be the worst. No **** they're are not the same city but come on man! it's the same damn place. It's like saying "Hey I'm not from New York City I'm from Yonkers" or "Hey I'm from Long Beach, not LA" if some athlete left there.

LeBron left for championships and a super team and he came back for those same reasons. That's it, point blank (I think that's kind if weak) but That's the type of person LeBron is. Just have to accept it and keep it moving, everyone can't be MJ. He is who he is, and I'm still going to watch.

The "Akron is not Cleveland" excuse has to be the worst. No **** they're are not the same city but come on man! it's the same damn place. It's like saying "Hey I'm not from New York City I'm from Yonkers" or "Hey I'm from Long Beach, not LA" if some athlete left there.

LeBron left for championships and a super team and he came back for those same reasons. That's it, point blank (I think that's kind if weak) but That's the type of person LeBron is. Just have to accept it and keep it moving, everyone can't be MJ. He is who he is, and I'm still going to watch.
Ummm... let the Bulls have stuck w/ the non-names they had in the 80s that landed them Mike. Let them never draft Scottie, MJ wouldn't have been MJ.

He would have been Dominique, or Clyde.

Dudes just REFUSE to let go of the fact that the ORGANIZATION has to put out a quality team for the superstar to flourish, like MJ brough an entire roster of Craig Hodges to the promised land.

It's like the concept is too simple sometimes, or people just WANT him to be the bad guy, so "MJ won where he stayed" becomes the go-to move.

The Bulls put Championship talent around Jordan.

The Cavs had Lebron and they acted like he didn't need anything other than pickup players.

Last edited:
The organization is responsible to put talent around LeBron or any other superstar - indeed that's true. But they're not responsible to put super-teams together. LeBron changed that. Dwyane Wade changed that in 2010.

I don't get it, if him running back to Cleveland to play with Kyrie & Kevin Love doesn't tell you what type of person/athlete LeBron James is by now, I'm not quite sure what to tell you. It's for to be denial :lol:

Once again, nothing wrong with who LeBron James is. Everyone is different, doesn't make LeBron James any less of a player. I'm still watching. So need need for the argument, y'all just acceptance at this point. The entertainment will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom