2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I respect about Lebron he gives his opinion on societal issues. Even during the whole elections/ voting stuff he played a vital role. I love Jordan as a player but he never did stuff like that. He's just more concerned with money I guess..

Golden State is dumb as hell for the black unis. They have no black, why would you make a sleeved BK Nets jersey? They're regular home and away jersey was one of the nicest jerseys in the league. GS is a joke.

Been saying in this thread for a couple years D Will is done. He's fat, injury prone and hates playing in NY.

Trey Burke.......
mean.gif
Why you do that to me bro? [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji] nobody else look it up
I decided to ignore this advice and searched his name on Twitter, on my work computer at that.......... Mistake. Guess the dude version of the Fappening is about to start

@sam_amick: Markieff Morris signs four year extension of $32 million, I'm told, and fellow Suns forward/brother Marcus signs four-year, $20 mil.

Sarver handing out money to some above average players now, but couldn't fork over a few million for some rookies back when the Suns were competing for a title. What.

Last edited:
Phoenix is setting themselves up for failure. The worst thing to happen to them was overachieving last season. If they had the season everyone expected them to have I'm sure this offseason would have went a little differently. Maybe not, though :lol:

@sam_amick: Markieff Morris signs four year extension of $32 million, I'm told, and fellow Suns forward/brother Marcus signs four-year, $20 mil.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Being a twin myself this is hilarious. Always get the question of which is the better/favourite twin, and now they know

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Being a twin myself this is hilarious. Always get the question of which is the better/favourite twin, and now they know
Do you and your twin have esp?

Or something like the Corcican Brothers?
That whole Twin Telepathy thing is kind of real, there have been a bunch of instances where hes been thinking the same thing that I've been thinking or I walk in the room and hes singing the same song that I was just singing.

I cant feel the hurt that he feels though that part is crazy talk

"But let's be clear: If the money's equal between the Rockets and Mavericks, I think players are picking Houston. Every time. For Dwight [Howard], I just don't think it was a hard choice between us and Dallas. If you want to win, you're going to want to join our organization. We have a first-team All-NBA player in his prime [James Harden]. They have an enormously talented superstar [Dirk Nowitzki] but he obviously isn't 24 years old.

Mavs owner Mark Cuban helped lure Chandler Parsons away from the Rockets. (USA Today)

"The choice was pretty obvious between the two teams. Dwight is the smart guy in this."

Edit: Forgot to link

Last edited:
"But let's be clear: If the money's equal between the Rockets and Mavericks, I think players are picking Houston. Every time. For Dwight [Howard], I just don't think it was a hard choice between us and Dallas. If you want to win, you're going to want to join our organization. We have a first-team All-NBA player in his prime [James Harden
]. They have an enormously talented superstar [Dirk Nowitzki
] but he obviously isn't 24 years old.

Mavs owner Mark Cuban helped lure Chandler Parsons away from the Rockets. (USA Today)

"The choice was pretty obvious between the two teams. Dwight is the smart guy in this."

View media item 1199390

Edit: Forgot to link
Meanwhile Pop and RC just chilling in San Antonio.

Ahead of the curve? Sleeved jerseys haven't been selling well and players don't like them. They'll be gone in a year or two.

Last edited:
Ahead of the curve? Sleeved jerseys haven't been selling well and players don't like them. They'll be gone in a year or two.
Then people will beg for them back. You don't know what you got till it's gone B

Let's see what happens when they no longer exist

I think it's safe to say which one of you is the Markieff. He is probably exactly like Antidope without all his shenanigans :pimp:

Then people will beg for them back. You don't know what you got till it's gone B

Let's see what happens when they no longer exist

Things will probably go back to the way they were in the roughly 100 years basketball existed before Adidas and the NBA started experimenting with sleeves on jerseys.

i like morey and all, but he aint deliver a chip. mark still gets one up on him. like someone said, spurs just sitting back and running texas for the last couple decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom